64. Late Night Giggling

Noelani's pov

I go into the kitchen and get a stash of food and drink. I grab two cups and walkout to say night to the boys. I walk back into my room to see Connor laying across the floor on his stomach looking through a magazine.

I quietly put the food down on the bed and tiptoe over to Connor. I sit on his lower back and start to kiss his neck. Connor groans slightly and turns over so he is on his back and so I am sat on his stomach. I smile at him holding back giggles.

"Hello." He says in a English accent.

"Hello there young chap." I say in my English accent.

He laughs and it causes me to blush.

"You're accent is the cutest, but you're picking up the American." He says playing with my hair. "I guess us boys have an effect on you."

"I guess you do." I say blushing still.

"Say, 'I love you Connor Franta." He says quietly.

"I love you Connie Franta." I say smiling slightly.

"No properly!" He moans as he plays with my hair.

"I love you Mr Connor Franta." I say normally.

"I can hear you English accent when you say that." He says sliding his thumb down my cheek with a small smirk on his face.

I close my eyes as he carefully strokes my cheek with his thumb. I feel him move slightly and I open my eyes. He is gazing at me lovingly and I smile shyly.

He rests his hands on my waist and sits up with me now in his lap. He starts to kiss my neck gently and I giggle as it tickles. I feel him lightly nibble my skin causing me to squeal and tense up.

There's a small knock on the bedroom door and Jackie pops her head in.

"You two okay?" She asks.

"We're fine." Connor says quietly.

His eyes are trained on my lips.

"Okay then, night you two."

"Night Jackie." I say smiling.

She closes the door and me and Connor go into fits of laughter about how random and awkward that was. Connor stands up with me in his arms. I kiss his chest and I go and sit on my bed with all the food and drink.

"Now that movie." He says walking over to my shelf of films.

I admire his ass slightly as he bends over to look at what films I have in my room. It's not my fault that it looks quirky in his pj pants. I blush slightly and giggle when he wiggles his butt. He could tell I was looking... Or staring.

"Hmm..." He sighs. "How about we just talk until we sleep?"

"That sounds perfect." I say smiling slightly.

He walks over to the door and turns off the lights. It's pitch black in my room now and I don't really like it. I fiddle around for the lamp switch so we have a little bit of light as we talk to each other. I find the switch and turn on the lamp on my bedside table.

I jump slightly as Connor's face is right next to mine, the light illuminating some of his face. I can feel his warm breathe on my face and I blush a deep shade of red. He pushes all of the food off the bed, scattering it all across my bedroom floor. Luckily for me it was still in their packets.

He leans forwards, nearly over the top of me and kisses me gently. I kiss him back and I feel my stomach fill up with butterflies and dragonflies. He pulls away after a few seconds smiling.