57. Bathroom Disaster

Songs for this chapter:

Demons- Imagine Dragons
~~~~~~~~~~

!WARNING! This chapter contains violence, it's not rape anything just a fight scene but some of you may be sensitive to that stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I find my way to the girls toilets and lock myself in a cubicle. I hear the girls toilet door open and heavy breathing, a mans breathing. My body tenses when it sounds familiar, and not the familiar that I like, that bad familiar.

I freeze when I realise that The Waiter has followed me in. What the fuck do I do?! Tyler said to scream but nobody would hear me in here. He said to break something but if me screaming doesn't work I don't think me breaking something would either.

I could just run the fuck out of here... But he would grab me. What do I do?! I don't have long before that fucker finds me! I hear him kicking open the cubical doors around me. I have an idea! I quietly take out my phone and text Tyler.

'Tyler! The waiter, he has followed me in. Please help me! ~Noelani x'

I stay in the cubicle and the lock on the cubical door starts turning without me doing anything. I see feet at the bottom of the door. Soon the lock is fully turned and the door starts opening. My breathing quickens as a lump rises in my throat.

"Hello again." The Waiter growls.

I scream and he launches himself onto me. His hands press around my throat and I struggle in his hold. He sits on top of me and puts more pressure on my neck. I desperately gasp for air but it can't make it's way into my lungs. I try to scream but I can't do that either.

"Get the fuck off her!" I hear Tyler shout from behind him.

The Waiter gets pulled off me and I choke as air fills my lungs again. I hear Tyler yelp in pain and I climb onto my feet feeling dizzy. I see the man hit Tyler and Tyler whelps in pain.

"Stop it!" I scream.

The Waiter shoves Tyler on the floor and throws me on the floor too. He kicks me in the stomach again and again and again until I cry in pain.

The Waiter climbs on Tyler and starts hitting him. I push myself up knowing I have to help Ty. My body may be weak but I can't give up on Tyler, he wouldn't give up on me. I wrap my arms around The Waiters throat and pull myself backwards pulling him off Tyler's body.

Tyler is unconscious and I scream as The Waiter starts to elbow me in the chest. I hear voices and I let go as he strikes me in the stomach, right where he cut me last month.

He scrambles to his feet and runs out, looking panicked and scared. I whimper in pain but I manage pull myself to Tyler.

"Tyler? Tyler please wake up!" I cry.

I shake his body but it is limp. I pull him against my chest and I cry into his hair. I gently hold his hand and Caspar and Joe run in.

They see me clutching Tyler and Joe pulls me away. I scream and cling on to Tyler and Tyler starts to move.

Joe holds me back as Tyler wakes up.

"Noelani?! Where's Noelani?!" Tyler asks panicking.

Joe let's go of me and I scramble back over to Tyler again. I hug him tight and he cries into my shoulder as I do the same,

"Tyler... I am so... sorry." I cry.

"No you done what I told you to do." He says silently.

"I didn't want you to get hurt." I say looking at him.

He has a cut on his cheek and I wipe the blood away with my hand. Connor comes in but I ignore him for the mean time.

"I am okay. Did he hurt you?" Tyler asks checking me.

"He kicked me in my stomach and strangled me but I think I am okay." I say looking at myself.

"Okay." Tyler hugs me again and I hug him back tightly.

The second day of being my birthday and it has been ruined. May as well give up celebrating.

"Noelani where did the man go?" Caspar asks.

"He ran out when he heard you coming." I tell him.

They pull me and Tyler up and we clean ourselves of.

"We need to act natural so the others won't suspect anything." Joe says.

I nod my head as I have covered my bruises up with make up. I done the same for Tyler too. You can see something is wrong with Tyler's cheek but I tried my best to make it look normal.

We walk back to the table and I have a slight limp but I try to hide it. I sit back down and Caspar talks to the manager of the restaurant.

I see them talking and the manager picks up the phone and calls someone. Caspar comes back to our table and crouches down near me and Ty.

"The manager has phoned the police. I told him everything that has happened but I need you to tell the police when they arrive. We have to stay together at all times though." He tells us.

"Okay." Tyler says.

"But apparently they didn't know that The Waiter was a rapist and a criminal, apparently he showed them documents and they were all clear." Caspar says looking from me to Tyler.

I wipe away a tear that escaped my eyes and I am shaking badly. I feel freezing. Caspar hugs me lightly and I hug him back before he sits back in his spot.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Noelani, Happy birthday to you." Everyone sings.

A cake appears in front of me. And everyone is smiling at me. I put on a fake smile and look at the cake.

"Make a wish." Tanya says excitedly.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

'I wish that all the bad people in my life will disappear.'

I blow out the candles and everyone cheers and takes photo's. People in other tables clap and cheer as well.

I smile even though I am frightened. We all have a slice of cake each and I push it around my plate.

"Connor do you want my slice? I'm not hungry." I say pushing my plate towards him.

He smiles at me weakly and he takes it and eats some of it. I hold my stomach as it starts aching and throbbing.

'I just want it to stop.' I think to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

4/4

Hey guys so this chapter is to thank you all for 200 votes! That is crazy cool! Thank you so much! Two targets beaten in one day! We deserve a high five for that!

I hope you enjoyed this four chapter. But that bloody waiter... He should just piss off right? But he was in prison so how did he escape? We will never know! Well we might...

Do you think Noelani's first YouTube video would be cool to watch? Would you watch it?

Did you think the getting changed scene was sexy? I mean, I did!

Why do you think Tyler is acting weird around Noelani now?

What did you think of the fighting scene? I mean it kinda sucks but still.

Was you shocked about the return of The Waiter?

Did you seriously think that was the end of that bastard?

Leave a comment to the qui editions above because I would love to know what y'all think and comment what you think of these four chapters and the story so far!

Make sure to vote for these chapters as it helps me out a lot and shows me that you are enjoying what I have been writing!

Hear chapters are getting good you guys! I'm so excited for you to read them!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting me!

Bye! Xx

I love you! Xx