59. Being Watched?

Songs for this chapter:

Noelani's pov

I wake up to the sound of my door opening and closing.

"Connor?" I ask tiredly.

I don't get a reply. I was about to call out again but I lay on my bed frozen as I hear the heavy breathing. My breathing quickens slightly and I feel my mattress sink beside me.

"C- Connor?" I ask now scared.

I still get nothing, just the sound of panting for breathe. I fumble around for my lamp switch but before I could turn it on I feel a sharp pain drive through my side.

I scream in agony and my mouth is covered by a hand. I try to pull the hand away from my mouth but I can't. I feel another pain drive through my chest and I scream in even more pain than before. My body starts shaking and all I can hear is shouting.

"NOELANI WAKE UP!" I hear Connor shout as he shakes my body.

My lamp is on and I am in tears. I look at Connor as I cry.

"Connor?" I ask scared that this is some weird dream where you think you have woken up but you haven't.

"It's me. I am here. You're okay. It was a bad dream." He pulls me into his arms and I cry into his chest.

I feel a pain in my side and chest and I check and nothing is there. It feels like I am being watched, monitored by something. I can feel eyes on me.

I look around my room from Connors shoulder and it is only me and Connor. I start shaking and I blink and look at Con... I scream and jump out of bed.

The Waiter was sat in my bed! I push myself up against the wall near my cupboard. Tears fill my eyes as his grin spreads across his face. His eyes have a flash of anger and lust in them.I hide my face in my legs and scream the loudest I possibly can.

My door bursts open and Tyler, Troye and Connor fill my room, looking round until the spot me curled up in the corner.

"Noelani what's wrong?" Tyler asks me.

"He's here! He's on the bed!. He's watching us! He is in the apartment!" I cry into my legs.

"Who?" Troye asks worried.

"The Waiter! He is here!" I cry.

"Noelani nobody is in here. It was just you." Tyler says walking towards me slightly.

I look at my bed and it is empty. I look round my room and The Waiter is nowhere to be seen.

"I swear to god he was here! He came into my room! He was in my bed! I swear!" I sob.

Why aren't they believing? He was right there! On my bed grinning at me!

"Hun you were imagining him. He has gotten into your head and has scared you a lot more then we have realised." Troye says pulling me up into his arms.

"I don't want... To stay in... This room." I say in tears.

"You can stay in my room with me. Come on hun." Connor says walking me into his room.

I look round Connors room and it is just the two of us. I look back at him and he has concern in his eyes. I climb into his bed shaking and he gets in too. He looks at me as if I am crazy. After a few seconds he pulls me into his chest and I cry into his skin.

"He was there Connor. I swear." I say looking up at him.

"You were just imagining him Noelani, he has frightened you. It's okay though, you are with me and I'll look after you. I promise." He says smiling slightly

He kisses me and lays down with me in his arms. My eyes flicker around the dimly lit room and to make sure that there is no- one here for sure. When it is definitely just the two of us I slowly close my eyes and Connor tickles my side and I fall asleep with my head on his chest and arm round his waist

But I still can't help the fact that if feels like I am being watched...
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

2/2 so this chapter is to thank you for 2.5K reads! That is amazing! Thank you so so much!

I really don't like that waiter, he is such an evoke bastard!

Why do you think The Waiter has a slight obsession with Noelani?

Do you think Noelani is going crazy with imagining The Waiter being in her room?

Do you think The Waiter will return again?

What do you think the boys are thinking?

Why do yo think Noelani feels like she is being watched?

I'm sorry both chapter have been short but I promise the should be getting longer!

If you enjoyed both of these chapter please vote! It means a lot to me and it motivates me to update quicker and make the chapters better!

Comment your answer to the questions above and your thoughts of the chapter and the story all together! I would love to know what you think so far!

Thank you so much!

Bye! Xx