90. I'll Be Home In Five Days

Connor's pov

I've been told that Noelani has been found and was in the hospital for two to three days. Apparently she has a few minor injuries and something bad has happened to her side and it will leave a scar. I don't know what happened to her fully but they think she was hit by a car.

Knowing that has happened had scared me. Also the fact that they found her body with her clothes scattered around. And some of her belongings being destroyed or stolen like her money.

I've been so panicky over them not finding her as nobody has been contacting me for a while since she went missing. But Troye texted me when they were coming home from the hospital with Noelani.

Luckily I have managed to book a flight to go home early so I don't have to worry anymore. I just hope Noelani will forgive me for being so horrible to her.

I hate myself for what I said to her I really do, I just hope she can forgive me, even a little bit. Even if that makes is friends I will be happy with that and understand completely.

I need to know if she is okay though. I can't just presume she is because she is at home with the boys. I need to be told that she is doing well. I call up Tyler to let him know about my flight and to ask about her.

"Hey Tyler. I'm going to be home in five days, I managed to get an early flight! How is Noelani?" I ask.

"Oh good! She is fine, she misses you a lot. She has been having dreams,they are more nightmare but they are all similar. They end up having you and then she is always hit by something and she wakes up screaming and in pain.

"She hasn't been able to keep her food down either. She eats food fine, it just doesn't settle in her stomach. But she still loves you Connor. She says it when she is sleeping and when she begs me and Troye to let her call you.

"But Connor Noelani is damaged, me and Troye have to pull her through the day because she thinks she is ugly because of her side. We tell her she isn't but her mind is determined that she is ugly.

"Everyday gets harder for me and Troye to cope because as the days go past she struggles more and resist the need of food and drink. She doesn't like sleeping, we have to lock her in her room or sit with her until she is asleep. It's getting harder Connor." He says in a quiet voice.

"I'll be home soon so hopefully all of that will stop. Try to not let her call me, I want to surprise her when I come back. But make sure that you won't give up on her. She needs you both. I know I can't talk but I want to fix what I've done." I say knowing that Tyler knows the plan.

"Okay. See you soon Connor. Have a safe flight."

"I will. Bye Ty." I hang up and sigh.

I just want to be at home with Noelani in my arms. I have longed to be with her ever since I last saw her in person, video, photo and on skype call. I hate myself for hurting her but I can't take back what I have done.

All I can do is go home and pray that she will take me back. I will accept all the anger she may have towards me and if she hits me I will let her. I deserve it and I will take a good smack of that is what she thinks I deserve.

But Tyler telling me that she misses me and still talks about me in her sleep so that has given me hope. I lean hope is the only thing I can have right now because I can't expect to come home and having her back in my heart straight away.

For that past few days I have been out with friends and family. It's been okay but my mind was set on one thing. Well two or three really but they are mostly all put together to make one whole thought.