118. Shopping For PlayList

Tyler's pov

It's four days until PlayList Live. Noelani has had a few nervous breakdowns because of her schedule but we can't blame her for being scared.

What she has to do is really challenging but I know once she is on stage she will kill it. She will enjoy being on stage and she will love getting the chance to do all of these things that she gets to do.

The three of us are adventuring around town for clothes to wear for our events. Noelani has been picking us up some stuff when she adventures of out to town on her own.

"Guys I need to get more makeup, I'm running low. I'll meet up with you in Topman?" Noelani suggests.

"Yeah sure." Connor says waving as she walks down the street.

Me and Connor make our way to Topman and good job she sent us there because they are having a sale! Me and Connor high five and we walk to the mens section and look round.

I pick up two more pairs of skinny jeans, ones a very dark grey and the other is a navy blue. I also pick up more shirts and t- shirts that have cool designs. I also get a black and a blue tie. Connor does the same but his shirts are different compared to mine.

"Hey shitheads." I hear a familiar female voice say behind us.

"Hey bitch." Connor says facing her.

I hear her giggle, you could identify Noelani's laugh anywhere. And it also makes you laugh because it's quite contagious.

"I knew they were having half price sales here that's why I said to meet here. I have also grabbed some stuff." She says holding up her bags.

"Okay, we will go and pay." I say walking to the tills.

"I like those shirts Ty. They are so cute." Noelani says looking at what I brought as the woman at the till scans them.

"I know right." I say smiling.

"Oh ties... Something is going to be professional or fancy." She says teasing me.

"Well for main stage we have to look presentable. I know I am anyway but I have to look like part of it." I say nudging her.

"I know, I have a dress thing. It will look like shit on me but ya know... You can't look good when you're around."

"You'll look beautiful." I say smiling at her.

"Thank you Tilly." She kisses my cheek gently and then I pay.

We wait for Connor and he comes back with a huge smile on his face.

"What are you all smily about?" I ask him.

"Nothing, just a thought." He says looking at Noelani.

I look down at Noelani and she seems just as confused as I am. Nothing really changes. She is always confused. I think she lives in her own little world until we try interacting with her. She just looks confused all the time.

"Anyway... Let's go home and be lazy!" She says walking to the exit.

"Hang on! I want to go somewhere first. I'll catch up with you two at home." Connor says quickly.

"We'll go with you." I say following him.

"No! No, it's fine. Go home, seriously." Connor says stopping us.

"Okay? See you later?" Noelani says questioningly.

Me and Noelani walk down the road together just talking about random shit. Noelani isn't looking forward to the plane part but I assured her it's only a few hours to Florida.