128. Hotel Restaurant

Connor's pov

Me and Noelani follow Tanya to the restaurant where our group is sat. I sit next to Joe and Caspar and we engage in a quick conversation before we order our meals..

I move next to Noelani and Tyler. I wonder where Troye is.

"Shouldn't Troye be here by now?" I ask Tyler.

"He'll be here by tomorrow morning." Tyler whispers.

I look at Noelani and she is gazing at the menu in front of her. I can see fear in her eyes. I can tell that Sam's actions have scared the shit out of her. I slip my hand in hers and she jumps slightly and looks at me.

Warmth fills her eyes and she squeezes my fingers. I rub her hand with my thumb and she smiles a little. She looks back down at the menu and her eyes follow the writing.

I really hate Sam Pepper, I don't even know what he finds fun about touching girls for videos, it's horrible and harassment. He can see girls aren't comfortable with it so he carries on until he gets himself into trouble. I hate him and so do all the others.

I'm glad they stuck up for Noelani though because it shows her that she has the whole Youtube community behind her. It's shows her that we are all one big family and that she is the newest edition to it.

She is looking at me searching my face for something. I smile at her and she smiles back at me. She looks over at Tyler and smiles at him too. I sigh gently and look at the menu. I'm just gunna have burger.

"Connor?" Noelani asks cringing slightly. "Connor you're hurting my hand." She says rubbing my arm.

I look at her hand and see that I am clenching it quite a lot.

"Shit sorry." I say letting go of her hand.

"Are you okay?" She asks rubbing her hand as it must be sore.

"Yeah. Just annoyed with Sam." I say smiling at her.

"Don't worry about it, I am okay I promise." She hugs my side and I kiss her head.

Noelani's pov

Connor's grip on my hand tightens as he looks at his menu. I don't mind until it starts to hurt slightly but he clenches it even more.

"Connor?" I ask quietly. "Connor you're hurting my hand." I say cringing as he lets go.

"Shit sorry." He whispers with guilt in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah just annoyed with Sam." I see his jaw clench together.

"Don't worry about it, I am okay I promise." I hug his side tightly and he kisses the top of my head.

"Yay food is here!" Caspar squeals.

I look up and see waiters and waitresses appearing with our orders. I pull away from Connor and sit properly as my food gets placed in front of me.

"Thank you." I say quietly to the waiter.

"No problem. Enjoy your meal." He says walking away.

I wait for everyone to have their food in front of them and when they do we all tuck in. My gammon steak tastes really good. I hear Tyler sigh next to Connor and I giggle slightly. I understand what he means though, this food is good.

I have no- one next to me on one side and of course, Connor on my other. Connor takes a bite out of his burger and all I can hear is his stomach growling.

I smile to myself as I eat my meal and after half an hour we are all done. I sit there quietly playing with my hands and the waiter I had takes away our plates.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" He asks me.

"Yes it was delicious. Thank you." I say smiling at him.

"I'm glad you liked it. Have a good night." He says as he carries the plates away.

Everyone else is deep within conversation and I can't be bothered to talk to anyone. I look around the huge dining room and see all the other YouTubers I know. There are so many other people that I want to meet.

I see Scott and Mitch waving at me and I wave back slightly. They gesture for me to come over. I look at who they are sat with and it is the rest of Pentatonix.

"Is it okay if I see Scott and Mitch quickly?" I ask Connor.

"Of course you can. See you soon." He kisses my cheek causing me to blush as a few people awh.

I walk over nervously and I notice a few people watching as they eat. I keep my eyes focused on the people I'm walking to and I try to block out the others.

"Hey girl!" Scott says standing up and hugging me.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hey cutie." Mitch says hugging me.

"Hello." Avi, Kirstin and Kevin say in unison.

"Hi, I am Noelani." I say shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you." Kirstin says smiling.

I smile back but I'm screaming in my head... I love these guys so much! They are so talented!

"It's nice to finally meet you guys." I say blushing slightly.

"God that accent.." Kevin says smirking.

I smile nervously and Scott pulls me down to sit next to him. I look back over to my table and they are all deep in conversation. I start to answer some of their questions that they asks me. I don't feel like saying much because I barely know them in reality.

"Hey we are going to go to a club in a few minutes. It's part of this hotel, apparently it's like a welcome party or something, but would you and your friends want to go?" Scott asks me.

"Um... I'll have to ask them but I know some of them would be up for it. I'll go and ask now and meet you there if we are going. See you soon." I say standing up and tucking my chair back in.

I walk back to my friends with a slightly smiles on my face. I have made five new friends. I feel quite proud of myself. I know it's stupid but I'm not the best at making friends without help.

"Um guys, apparently there's a welcome party tonight. Are we going to go?" I ask loud enough for them to hear me.

They all just stare at me and then go back into their conversations.

"I guess it's just me going to this then." I say quietly.

Tyler's Pov

I watch Noelani as she walks over to another table. I notice that it's Scott and Mitch. They are nice guys, they are good friends. They greet her with a hug and she hugs then back. Well I'm glad she knows the right type of people to make friends with.

She sits with them and they all start to socialise with her. Hopefully they will realise how great she is, she really is a lot of fun.

Connor starts to ask me about when Troye should be arriving. I am honest to him and say tomorrow. At least that is what Troye has been telling me. You can never know with him because he is quite sneaky.

Marcus starts a conversation with me and Connor, it's just planning more collabs but they are always fun to make.

After a few minutes Noelani comes over and asks us about something. I didn't catch what she said but I'm not sure it was important because she walks away mumbling something to herself. I think it was just the fact that she is going back to the room or something along those lines...
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of the chapter and the story so far!

Thank you!

Bye! Xx