137. Opening PlayList Live

Noelani's pov

"1.. 2... 3." I count to myself.

I open my eyes and take my first step out onto the stage. The arena fills up with screams and I feel scared as they all scream. Their cheers echo trough my head and it's like permanent screaming going on.

I walk closer shaking quite a lot. I take in the crowd and my nerves go away a tiny bit. I look round at everyone and I see our group of friends. I smile a little and look round at all of the fans.

"Noelani you are meant to be saying something." I say in my head.

The crowd quietens down. It's like they know I am about to speak.

"Hello everyone! My name is Noelani Bungay and I will be helping starting off PlayList Live! Can I just say you all look amazing!" I shout as I get a boost of confidence.

"Today I have three amazing boys with me to help start it all of... I know you love them all as much as I do! I want you to welcome them like you welcomed me but even better!" I shout into my mic.

I smile slightly as my nerves disappear. I am glad I can be a bit more confident now. They all start screaming again as Tyler comes on with a huge smile on his face.

"Why hello everyone, my name is Tyler Oakley and today I am helping starting the party for PlayList Live! Can I just say y'all look fabulous!" Tyler shouts as he stands next to me.

Connor runs out and stands next to me on my left.

"Hey what's up you guys, I am Connor Franta and I am helping these two start of PlayList Live! I am so excited to meet a lot of you! There are so many of you here this year!" He shouts excitedly.

"Hey what's up you guys I'm Troye Sivan and I am helping these three lovely people start off the whole party for PlayList Live... This year is going to be amazing!" He yells through his microphone.

He stands next to Tyler and we all hold hands. Everyone goes so silent and when our hands join together they all screamed. We all smile and look around the room.

I look at everyone and I start to feel excited. My grip tightens on Connor and Tylers hands and they squeeze my hand back.

"We love you!" So many people scream.

My smile grows when I see all my friends up high. They all wave and I let go of Tyler's hand to wave back. SO many people start screaming when we all wave.

Mine and Connor's hand stay glued together and so many people squeal our ship name. Camera's are flashing everywhere and some people are crying. I smile at them and they all wave to me. I giggle slightly as I feel really excited.

We all sit on the stalls that were placed behind us. Everyone is still going crazy and we try to quieten them down so we can do our job. They all fall silent with only a few people calling out.

"Can I just say I am really proud of Noelani... She had a breakdown backstage because she was frightened and now she is like... God now she is just her excitable self." Tyler says hugging me awkwardly.

"Yeah you guys... She has been so scared and she was freaking out like five minutes ago. We were all surprised backstage when she said more than she was suppose to. But I'm glad she has come out of her little nervous shell." Troye says.

I giggle slightly feeling embarrassed as they all awh. Troye runs over and hugs me quickly and I hug him back earning a few awhs.

"Well this little girl here next to me and Tyler, she was literally crying and we had to calm her down. She was shaking badly and was not looking forwards to being out her alone for a few minutes. But I have to say... This girl slayed starting this event of all by herself." Connor says loudly.