142. Feeling Proud

Connor's pov

Noelani has to leave so she can film a collab with Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi. She has been so excited to film with them since she met them, she always sits with me and stakes their new video every Tuesday.

I am happy for her that she gets to do that here. I'm glad that she has put herself out in the crowd and managed to find two new buddies. I am so proud of her.

She was having a panic attack before the Starting PlayList Live Show. We lose sight of her and everything becomes extremely loud and cheering and then a few minutes of silence.

We start to get worried as we can't hear anything and then we hear Noelani...

She literally sounded like she has done it before. Her voice was strong and excited. And then going out and seeing her she was literally smiling, I thought her smile was going to fall off her face...

All through the show she was giggling and had a small smile. Then when we had to do the selfie challenge she looked a little worried about going out into the audience. When they stayed silent and seemed relaxed I could tell she did too.

Then she won the challenge which I think she deserved... I mean come on. She had a lot of guts to be that confident out in front of 18,000 people... Me and Tyler wasn't able to do that when we first went on to a stage and we only had about 9,000 people.

The audience were so supportive though. When we had to go at the end I could see Noelani didn't want to, she wanted to stay on for much longer as she enjoyed herself.

But she wasn't the only one that wanted to stay... Neither did me or the boys want to leave. It was so much fun just entertaining the audience.

But when I left I thought I would give the fans something to get them even more excited... I walked back to Noelani and she looked so confused. It was written all over her face.

And then when I kissed her I could feel her melted underneath me. Her hands were resting against my chest as I held her waist. It was a perfect kiss to end the first perfect show.

When I pulled away I could see that she wanted to kiss again so I pecked her and left her to end the show completely. She is the one that needs to end it officially.

She killed it and John and Hank were literally freaking out over how great we all were. Also how Noelani went from being frightened to seeming like she was almost a professional.

I decided I would treat her to a meal out. I mean, I won't really have the time to be with her. We will be really busy and Noelani is extremely busy.

So I took my only chance to be with her properly and admire her and fall for her all over again. I sometimes can't believe she is still with me. I have made upset her a few times but she holds on to me and gives me her full attention when she can.

She has seemed a little distant recently though. I understand because she is stressed at the moment. But hopefully tonights plans can take her mind off things for a while.

Me and the other two boys make our way to the hangout room. We had to be guided by Jerry seem as the place was scattered with fans again.

They all congratulated us and said we done really well. We thanked them and blew kisses. I wave to them as we walk through the door and me and the other two sit in the far corner.

"Connor does Troye know what you are planning?" Tyler asks.

"No he doesn't." I say realising that only Tyler knows.

He only know because I had to confess to him where I went when we all gone out shopping.

"What are you planning on doing?" Troye asks slightly worried.

"Basically..."

Me and Tyler explain what I am still currently planning. He listens to everything that we both say and his smile grows the more we tell him.

"That sounds perfect. Last night Noelani was worried about something but she is okay now but... Oh my god..." Troye says.

"What was wrong with Noelani last night?" I ask worried.

"It was just one of her plans for the Last Show. She got upset because she thought it wouldn't work well but I told her I would help her. That's why I am meeting up with her for a few hours when she has finished filming." Troye explains.

"Oh... Is she definitely okay now?" I ask just to double check.

"I promise you Connor she is okay now. She is just really excited with a little bit of worry which we can understand." Troye says fiddling with the collar of his shirt.

"Okay then." I say smiling.

"What are you and Noelani thinking of singing together?" Tyler asks Troye.

"We're not too sure yet. We are talking about it today. I was thinking of maybe an Ed Sheeran song or something." Troye says not too sure of himself.

"It sounds great." I say smiling.

I can imagine my bestfriend and my girlfriend up on stage singing together. I'm glad Noelani has friends who she can make memories with.

She has had such a shitty childhood, I don't want to stop her from making memories. Even if that means she forgets her childhood.

I'm glad she can share moments like these with the people she cares about. And I can't wait for the moments we get to share. I think the future will hold great things for the four of us... Especially Nonnor.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you!

See you in the next chapter! Xx