98. Home Alone

Songs for this chapter:

Fun- Troye Sivan

All About Us- He Is We

~~~~~~~~~~

!WARNING! This chapter contains smut later on...

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

The boys have gone out so they can get some shit done and go to meetings for YouTube and their fun adventures for the months to come. I know they are both getting their hair cuts. Knowing Tyler he will have his hair dyed into another bright, amazing colour.

I decide to stay in and clean the apartment properly. I mean it is tidy but it isn't clean. Plus the boys aren't here so they aren't in my way. That also means that I can listen to Troye, Ricky and Trevor on full blast!

I have already hoovered the living room and our bedroom. I have also mopped the kitchen and bathroom floor. I have cleaned all of our mirrors and I have changed our bed covers. I have gone full out tidying and it feels good.

I go round placing things in their proper homes and do the washing. As I wait round I have my own little rave to Troye's EP. It is so good and all I can do is party to it.

When they washing has been washed, I hang them up to dry on the radiators, it sucks that we don't have an actual garden but you know, it's how we live. We make do with hanging things up on drying racks and placing some clothing on radiators.

When I have finished my chores I decide to hop into the shower to wash off the horrible cleaning product smell. I hate the smell of bleach but a girl has to do her chores.

I also wash off the sweat I managed to produce, I need to work out... Haha, just kidding! I shampoo and condition my hair and shave. Girls have to scrub up and look perfect for everybody.

Boys are lucky as fuck! They get to have hairy legs and pits! The boys always make fun of me because of that. They are assholes but I love them all the same. I make fun of them when they have stubble though so I guess I can't moan about them being bullies.

After washing myself and having my own little shower concert, I hop out of the warmth of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I towel dry myself quickly and I towel dry my hair quickly. I walk into my room and dry myself off completely.

I put on some skinny jeans and a t shirt with a cardigan on top, it's kinda cold here today. I towel dry my hair slightly more and brush it through, there are so many boys in my hair, it's unfair. I am not being bothered to go through the efforts of blow drying my hair. I'll let the air dry it for a change.

I walk back into the bathroom and pack everything and hang the towel up to dry. I walk out to the kitchen and turn on the kettle. I make myself a coffee, it's no starbucks, but it's good enough.

I pour the boiling water in and stir the mixture so it can dissolve quicker. I add a drop of cold water and then walk to my bedroom. I sit down on my windowsill to enjoy the view I get of the park.

When I finish my hot drink I put the mug in kitchen sink and go back into my room and go onto my Tumblr just to waste time. I have been a good girl so this is my reward. Tumblr is an exciting reward, I know.

I search up the Nonnor tag and giggle at some of the edits. They have made GIFs from our collab videos or videos where we may have mentioned each other. But these people are so quick with their creativity. It's kind off amazing. I read a few of the fanfics and I skip a lot of them because it is just full on smut.

It's funny because most of the stories are written by twelve year olds. I'm not judging, they just write some very heated up shit. Especially when they write everything in full detail... Yet I find it hilarious because I haven't lost my virginity yet... Oops, guess I'm still waiting for that time to come.