121. Packing For PlayList

Noelani's pov

I wake up cuddled into Connor. My head resting on his chest and his legs wrapped wrapped around mine. Our arms around each other and his fingers gently pressing into my skin. He is still fast asleep.

I play with his hair slightly, running my fingers through it and tugging it gently. I also twirl it around my finger, it feels relaxing. Connor grumbles in his sleep but I can't tell what he said.

I lay small kisses all over his face, shoulders and chest. I make my way back up and he rolls on top of me.

"Morning." I say giggling.

"Morning, I was fast asleep." He says with his morning voice.

"You're awake now." I say biting my bottom lip.

"It's rude waking me up." He says with his voice all husky and sexy as shit.

"I guess I am just mean like that." I say pulling him closer by the back of his neck.

He presses his lips against mine. It's a lazy and tired kiss but it is amazing as always. My heart still does somersaults when he kisses me and I still get the feeling of butterflies and electric.

I pull him closer and he leans on me. He pulls away and we both look in each other's eyes. He bites his bottom lip and I roll on top of him. I kiss his shoulder and he groans into my neck.

"We should pack for tonight." I say in between kisses.

"I will when you decide you should stop showing you love for me." He says with his still husky voice.

"That could take a while." I whisper against his lips.

I see desperation into his eyes for me to kiss him. I lean down more and he moves his head up to kiss me. His lips are already in a pout but I am not in the nice mood.

"We should start packing." I say against his lips.

I climb off him and he groans into the pillow. I smirk at him and grab my suitcase from on top of my wardrobe. I put it on the floor and leave Connor whining in my bed. I walk into Tyler's room to wake him up.

I climb onto his bed and lay next to him. I play with his hair and tickle his should gently. His eyes slowly begins to open.

"Morning Tilly." I say smiling.

"Eurgh... Morning." His voice is husky too... Why must it be so fucking attractive?!?!

"We need to pack for PlayList!" I say jumping up and down on his bed.

"Okay! Okay! Can we just hug whilst I wake up?" He asks.

I lay down and hug him and he wipes his eyes and stretches. I look up at him and his eyes are closed. This little shit!

"Tilly you have to wake up!" I say shaking him.

He ignores me so I climb on top of him. This bitch is gunna get it.

"Tyler... I am warning you now. Wake the fuck up." I say firmly.

He still doesn't respond so I start to tickle him. He screams and his eyes shoot open. I carry on tickling him until he pushes me off and runs to the kitchen. I check on Connor and he is sleeping.

"Connor there is coffee." I whisper in his ear.

He leaps out of bed and runs to the kitchen. I burst out into laughter. He will wake up to the word of coffee but not be kissing him? What an asshole. Ah I am such a good person.

"You liar!" I hear him moan from the kitchen.

"Turn the kettle on you lazy shit!" Tyler shouts from the bathroom.

I walk to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee and some toast. I eat it quickly and take my mug into the living room and scroll through my twitter. This is a daily routine.

Connor rests his head on my shoulder and I play with his hair. He sighs slightly and I look and see his eyes closed.

"Connor you need to stay awake for a few hours." I say kissing his head.

Last night we all went to bed really late because we were having a movie day. It's three in the afternoon so we have ten hours till we have to leave for the airport.

"I am so tired." He says yawning.

"I know but you can sleep on the plane." I say hugging him.

"But I don't want to sleep on the plane." He says with his eyes closed still.

"Fine you can sleep for one hour okay?" I say firmly.

"Okay."

He lays down on the couch and I stand up and put my empty mug in the sink. I cover him up with a blanket and Tyler is in my room with his suitcase. I grab my bags from on top of my wardrobe and I sit opposite him with my case.

"Can you help me pack?" He asks tiredly.

"Sure."

Tyler gets his bags of shopping and we pack them in our suitcases tidily. I fold up my clothing and plan in my head what I'll be wearing them for. Just so I have a rough idea and plan for outfits.!

I grab some bras, socks, tights and knickers as Tyler gets his socks and boxers and also Connors. I get some of Connor's sweaters so I can wear them when I actually have some free time.

"Get your hair gel, deodorant and aftershave." I tell Tyler.

He does as I say and I get all my hair stuff, new makeup, perfume and body sprays. I go into the bathroom and get our towels and shampoos and body wash.

We had showers early this morning so we could relax today. I give him his toiletries and I put mine away. I sit Connors stuff on my bed so I can pack it for him later.

"Shoes and chargers." I say grabbing my shoes I brought and then my chargers.

Ty runs to grab his and Connor stuff. We pack it in our bags and I get my rucksack which already has our passports in.

"Is that everything?" Tyler asks.

"Well we will need our cameras, laptops, money and phones but we can put them in here before we leave. I think that's everything." I say zipping up my full suitcase.

I go and get Connors suitcase and pack everything of his inside. I double check that he will have everything and I think he does. I zip his up and me and Tyler carry them out to the front door.

"You can have a kip if you want. Connor is sleeping because he could barely keep his eyes open. I'll wake you up two hours before we have to leave so we can eat and get ready." I say yawning slightly.

"Okay." Tyler says walking into his room.

I walk into the living room and lay next to Connor on the couch. He is fast asleep. I cuddle into him slightly and take my nap next to him. Time to waste the next seven hours.

Tyler's Pov

Noelani helps me pack and I can't think of anything else we would need. She lets me go back to sleep but I'm not that tired. I decide to go into Tumblr and scroll through until I fall asleep.

I answer some questions I get sent and when I have answered about forty I decide that is enough questions. I search up the Toelani tag, just to see what people are up to with this quiet tag.

I am shocked by the results because it isn't as quiet as I thought. There are loads of photos from when me and the other two went out shopping for PlayList. Fans obviously spotted us and took sneaky photos.

They also have photos of me and Noelani holding hands. They look quiet cute in a way because we are either looking at each other or laughing at something. That's basically our friendship. Looking at each other and laughing.

My eyes start to feel heavy and I carry on scrolling down until my eyes close. I cuddle into the warmth of my laptop and fall asleep completely.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you so much!

Bye for now! Xx