46. Part of The Family and Tyler's Warning.

Song for this chapter:

Connor's pov
Noelani stays cuddled into Tyler's side giggling, her hand resting on his shoulder. His arm wraps round her pulling her closer to him as she laughs.

"How are you feeling hun?" Jackie asks Noelani.

"A lot better. My stomach still hurts a little but not as much as did earlier on. Thank you for helping me and the boys. I don't think we would of known what to do if you wasn't there. But you shouldn't have to help me on your visit to Tilly." She says as I sit next to her.

Noelani pulls away from Tyler and Tyler loosens his grip on her. She holds my hand and cuddles into me, now calmed down from her few minutes if chuckling.

"Oh sweetie you're not just my sons best friend. Like he says, you are like family so that means that you are my family too. Please, you can call me mom. Forget calling me Ms Oakley or Jackie." She says smiling.

Noelani's pov
"... You can call me mom..." Jackie says with a huge smile on her face.

Tears fill my eyes and I walk over to her to hug her. I have never really had a mum before, so I would never turn Jackie down if she wants me to call her my mum.

Jackie hugs be back tightly, laughing softly and I quietly cry.

"Thank you Jac... Mum." I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

"That's okay sweetie." She says rubbing my back as an act of comfort.

I pull away and smile at her and she smiles back. I wipe my eyes dry and nervously laugh at how stupid I must look right now.

I move back to my space and I hug Tyler and he hugs me back. I guess he is kinda my brother now. I don't mind, I quite like it. I'd rather them being my family then the people back in England.

"I love ya Tilly." I say quietly.

"I love you too Larlie." He says squeezing me tight before letting go.

I smile at him and move to Connor. I sit on Connor's lap and cuddle into him. His arms wrap around me securely he pulls me slightly closer to him.

"I love you Connie." I say into his chest.

"I love you too gorgeous." He says into my hair.

I look up at him and he is smiling down at me. I smile back, blushing slightly. He tucks some of my hair behind my ear and he quickly pecks me and holds me tight.

"Noelani can you help me make dinner?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah sure." I say climbing out from Connors hold.

Tyler is already stood up and making his way over to the kitchen so I follow him in.

I wait for him to give me instructions for how I can help him make dinner but he just scoots round the kitchen grabbing all the ingredients that we will need for whatever we are making as a team.

"So you and Connor?" He asks as he sets everything down on the kitchen side.

I smile slightly and nod my head, I can feel my cheeks grow red at the thought of Connor.

"I hope he looks after you." Tyler says opening something that I can not see.

"He will. I know he will." I say having faith in him.

"I hope so. I don't know what I'll do to him if he doesn't." Tyler says grabbing a knife.

I walk over to him and take his free hand in one of mine. I use my other hand to slowly take the sharp knife from him and to put it down.