4. Flashback

!WARNING! This chapter may be triggering! You don't have to read this chapter if you don't want to! Noelani will explain what happened to her in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Songs for this chapter:

Echo- Jason Walker

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

"You are a worthless piece of shit! Why don't you kill yourself? No one cares about you, you are just a pathetic little girl! Nobody likes you, you are just a piece of dirt on the ground that everyone loves to walk on. Did you honestly think we were going to make your life easy? You must be at a comedy show. This is only the beginning!" Charlotte screams at me. "I can't wait to see the day you can't take anymore. The day you finally decide to give up on your hopeless little life."

Charlotte and her group of friends start huddling closer to me. I was already up against the wall, I couldn't escape. One of them kicked me in the stomach making me clench over holding my tummy. They shove me onto the floor and start to kick, punch and hurt every inch of my body. Even boys were there joining in. Laughing at me and spitting all over me. I could feel all their fists and feet hit the surface of my skin. I could feel my clothes being torn and my skin being ripped apart my sharp objects. The warmth of the scarlet monster taking over my body. The heaviness of the darkness taking over my eyes.

I was soon abandoned after they had their fun, in the middle of an alleyway. I don't want to go home because that is no better than out here but it is the only place I can go to. I try to grip onto the wall and pull myself up. My body is soaring with pain and my eyes are probably red from crying. The coldness of the wind hitting my showing skin, the dizziness in my head making my vision go in swirls. I pull myself away from the wall but my legs tremble beneath me so I quickly grip back onto the wall for support.

After about an hour of me limping my way home, I finally make it back. My parents and brother aren't in luckily. I hurry as fast as I possibly can to my room and close my door, locking it behind me.

I walk into the bathroom that is connected to my room and I start rummaging through the cabinets. I find what I was after and disconnect the blade from the razor. I look into the small mirror and look at my reflection, a zombie, a worthless thing, a body covered in blood, cuts, scars. 'Why don't you kill yourself?', 'No one cares about you.', 'Loner!', 'Pathetic little bitch!'

Their words were flooding my head and everything each of them said or done to me I would use to cut into my wrist. I cut and cut and cut and cut. I swich to my other wrist, and then to my thighs. I could feel the red liquid fall from my skin just like the tears on my cheeks. I wish I could live a normal life. But no.

Black dots start to cover my vision, My head starts to spin. I make one last slice into my wrist. Shit! My hand slipped and cut deeper than the others. My vision goes completely black and I slide down the wall and clutch my wrist. I can feel the air closing around me. I can feel the numbness taking over my limp, scarred body. I don't feel anything, I feel dead.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So if you read this chapter I hope it hasn't upset you. If you did read it I hope you enjoyed it? I don't know.

I hope you liked the song I picked for this chapter. Please vote and comment what you think.

Thank you!

Bye x