72. Can't Face You

Noelani's pov

I finish editing the video and I couldn't stop laughing or blushing. I look stupid in most of it by I did say the video would be weird and random. I edited out me crying for obvious reasons and Vega and Wishbone were so cute, Jc will love it.

I edited my little message to Connor at the end and tears filled my eyes slightly. I hope he watches it until the very end.!I love my thumbnail. It's me and the two pets and it's just so cute.

It's nearly finished uploading so I decide to tweet about it.

'Hey everyone. I've got an exciting new video for y'all in a few minutes! Make sure to retweet and I'll DM you! x'

I send the tweet and I get excited messages and mentions from my fans. When it's finished uploading I tweet the link and let the world see it.

As I wait to get feedback I decide to clean up Connor's room slightly. I tidy up his desk and pack away odd little things that I find. I clean his bathroom and make it squeaky clean.

I go into his closet and find a lot more of his jumpers. A smile grows on my face as I recognise some of them from the videos he has warn the in. I put on a dark blue jumper and the inside is so warm and soft! It's like hugging a teddy bear.

My phone starts exploding because of twitter and YouTube and so does my laptop. Well I got a little bit of negativity but I couldn't care less, you can't be perfect with everything you do.

I checked the world wide trends and #Nonnor is trending. I click on it and there are screenshots of me and parts where I mentioned Connor. Their were also cute tweets and a few negatives but I couldn't give a crap about them.

People have already made GIFs or edits of us both or me on my own and Connor somewhere else. It stings my eyes a little but it is quite cute what these guys can do.

They all tweet about us and then about me on my own and then Connor and then the both of us and how powerful we are together.

It makes me think to myself, where would I be if me and Connor wasn't together? Would I still be in America or living in their apartment or would I have put my foot down and let them carry on without me?

I get a notification and this one stands out to the rest. It's from Connor.

"@ConnorFranta: @NoelaniBungay Why is our ship name trending? What have you done you little munchkin?"

I giggle slightly and reply.

"@NoelaniBungay: @ConnorFranta You will have to look at my video to find out why. I am not a munchkin! You silly chicken nugget!"

He replies straight away.

"@ConnorFranta: @NoelaniBungay I'm about to watch it! Ah I am so scared! I know, you're a princess."

I blush slightly and log off twitter on my laptop.

Vega starts to wake up slightly and she cuddles into my side. I tickle her ears and she rests her head on my thigh. I smile slightly and carry on tickling her and I lay down and watch the little ginger and white kitten sleep.

After about ten minutes my laptop makes noises. I lift up the lid and jump at the screen. I answer the call with a huge smile on my face.

"Connie!" I squeal.

"Holy shit that video was so bloody cute! I love you so so so much! And please rob Vega from Jc!" Connor says in a rush.

"I got her right here. She is sleeping though. I'm glad you liked it. I love you too!" I say smiling down at her and blushing slightly.