62. #AskNoelani

Song for this chapter:

That Positive Feeling- Alumo

(Play when told!)
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

Tyler walks out dazed about what he has just done. Does he seriously not remember that he just kissed me?! Twice in fact!

I sit on Connor's bed and look at his wall. I see the note that I wrote to him pinned up and it causes me to smile. I flop backwards and stare up at the plain white ceiling.

I look at the pillow next to me and see a note from Connor. I look at it and it says he has gone out. He has loads of doodles around it and that causes me to giggle.

I take it and go into my room and pin it up on my pin board. On my pin board are tickets to the cinema, notes me and the boys have shares and photo's of me and the boys.

There's a photo of our first ever selfie on the day we met and Tyler's photo of me sleeping in Connor's side. There's one of me and Connor in our onesies being cute and then one next to it of me in Tylers arms laughing. There's also another photo of me looking at the see that Connor had taken and I love it.

I smile at the memories and the ones of the three of us all sleeping that Jackie took on her first night here. There's then the photo's with me and each of the individual youtubers that came here for my birthday. That reminds me, what are the girls doing?

I log on to twitter and see that they have gone out to a party. I close my laptop and sigh I flop onto my bed. I look at my camera and tripod in the corner of the room. Seem as I have nothing else to do I could film a video on my own...

I open my laptop up again and I go back on to my twitter and start to make a tweet.

(Play That Positive Feeling- Alumo!)

'Hey guys! Seem as I have started my own y/t channel and am bored, I thought I could film a Q&A? Send your questions to #AskNoelani!'

I tweet it out and wait for some replies.

As I wait for the fans to give me questions I set up my camera up into my tripod and I load the editing software on laptop. I then make myself look presentable. I wear my onesie still because it is late at night. I wait a little longer and as I do I go onto my subscription box.

Connor has put up the new video.... Well I guess I am going to be answering questions about that video. I finish my hair finally and go back onto twitter. I search the hashtag and there are loads of questions.

I turn on my camera and begin.

"Hey guys I am Noelani and this is my channel. So today I'm just gunna do a nice and easy q and a for y'all. I asked you guys to send me questions to the '#AskNoelani' and you sure as well have done that. So... let's begin!" I clap my hands.

I see what Connor and Tyler mean when they say it's weird that you are talking to a camera and not actual people.

I scroll down and find my first question.

"So loads of you guys have asked me what gave me the idea of starting youtube. Well I have been wanting to for a while but I have never had the guts to film anything.

"But on my birthday the boys brought me a camera and a new laptop and it gave me the motivation to film. And also, it looks like a lot of fun!" I pause and find my next question.

"What is it like living with the boys? Oh god... It's horrible. They are so messy and noisy and you just can't get any privacy... I'm joking! It's really good. It's quite chilled out and you can lounge round. They are a tiny bit noisy but we all laugh and have fun together. I love it here."

"Will you be telling us about your life in England?" I pause slightly. "Well if you would want to listen to me tell you about my past then leave a comment saying you do and I guess I will." I say using hand gestures.

"Will there be a part 2 of the Toelani vs Nonnor? Um... Well I guess it is up to Connor but it was fun to make so I hope so."

"Will you do any collabs with other youtubers? Yes I would love to do some collaborations, comment down below who you would like to see me with."

"When you film with the boys do you get nervous? Um... Yes, I guess I do. Because I know a lot of you guys probably watch them so I want to meet your expectations and give you the joys of watching the video that the boys make with me in them. But you have been really positive about it and I am thankful. #Toelani and #Nonnor right?" I blush at the last one.

"In Connor's video were you nervous to kiss him? Yes... I haven't watched it yet but you guys saw my first kiss... so that's kinda embarrassing."

"How was your birthday? It was really good. It was amazing actually. I had no idea that the boys had planned anything for me and they spent weeks planning it out for me. I am really thankful for everyone that was part of it and you guys sending me live. Thank you."

"So that's it for this video. I hope you enjoyed watching and if you ask me questions in the comments I'll try and answer them for you. Give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed and subscribe if you want to see more of my face."

I form a heart with my hands and walk to the camera still with the hand gesture and cover the lense as I turn the camera off.

I carefully take out the memory card out and then slide it into my laptop. I set up the editing software and begin to edit.

I made a few slip ups whilst filming and they were quite funny so I make a little bloopers part at the end.

I watch it through and I giggle at certain parts and blush at others.

As I wait for it to upload I add all my links in the description and a reminder of what to comment if they want to. I then go onto Twitter and say that there is five minutes until my video goes up and I get some very excited mentions and replies. I check the upload and it's ready

I send it off to my YouTube account and I then send the link to Twitter.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's a quick chapter but I am really tired but I wanted to make sure that you guys had an update from me today.

I don't really have any questions about this chapter.

If you enjoyed this quick chapter then give it a cute little vote. We are 3 away from 300! If we get it there tonight then you'll have two updates tomorrow!

Comment telling me what you think of the chapter and the story so far.

Thank you for reading!

Bye! Xx