150. Exhausted

Noelani's pov

The four of us all decide to go up to our rooms seem as we have some things that still desperately need doing.

I rest my head back on Troyes shoulder as we get in the elevator. Connor pulls me into his arms causing me to stumble slightly as we start going up. I hug him lazily as I watch the number go up very slowly.

My eyes start getting heavy but I fight to keep them open. The doors slide open and we all walk out and to our room. Connor unlocks the door and we all go in.

I flop onto the couch with my laptop and vlogging camera. I decide on telling them how they can meet me properly for tomorrow.

'Hi guys so I said on the Main Stage beginning show I would tweet out how some of y'all can meet me properly for 5-10 mins. Well if you use the #NoelaniAtPlayList, tweet to that telling me why I should pick you. It doesn't have to be long, maybe just the fact that you want to meet me for more than a selfie and me signing something. I will be picking twenty of you guys so start tweeting using the hashtag! I love Y'all! xx'

I take a screenshot of the document and then tweet it and I put it up on Tumblr too.

My notifications start going crazy so I turn my phone onto night mode and start editing my two daily vlogs.

Troye and Tyler both sit on either side of me but they are both editing too. I think Connor is in the bedroom getting changed into bedtime clothing.

I connect my vlogging camera up to my laptop and start to edit my first vlog. Tears sting my eyes as I watch it through because of my crying part. I don't want to edit it out because I still find it important. People should know that us YouTubers do get stressed out and panicky. But it is soon changed with happiness.

I make a quick thumbnail and then wait for it to upload. It will only take twenty minutes. I guess that's quite good for hotel wifi.

I search up the hashtags so I can see some of the photo's from this morning. Some people took some really good photo's.

I favourite some of the edits they have done and just the general photo's. I retweet some of them too. Someone that must have been right in the front took a really nice picture of when the four of us were all holding hands at the beginning of the show.

I save it and also retweet and favourite it. Soon I get mentioned by the people that have had a notification from me, thanking me for noticing them. I don't reply because by then my vlog is ready.

I send the link to twitter and use a caption telling them this is the first vlog out of six. And that I hope then enjoy it.

I notice all of the boys sitting down. Troye and Tyler are watching it on their laptops and Connor is too. I always feel embarrassed when my friends watch my vides in front of me, I guess I'll just have to get use to it.

I go into the bathroom to try and wash off my makeup from mine and Connors cute meal. After a few minutes I have taken it all off.

There is a light knock on the door. I open it and see Troye and his eyes are watery. I look at him confused. He tries to speak but he chokes up. I pull him in for a hug and his arms wrap around me tightly.

"Troye what's wrong?" I ask him quietly.

"Why... Didn't you tell us... That you were crying yesterday? I could of... helped you." He says in tears.

"I was okay afterwards, that's why I came down to the party. I just felt socially awkward because everyone was staring at me and I was surrounded so I felt nervous. I had an anxiety attack and needed to be alone." I say looking at him.