22. Eyes

Noelani's pov

I walk out the house as tears fill my eyes. I walk to the park that's close by and I sit on the swing. Tears leave my eyes and I desperately wipe them away.

Both the boys were studying my face. They both looked at me weirdly like realisation hit them. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I looked in both of their eyes and especially Connors. I never realised how green his eyes are and with Tyler's I never knew how blue his were.

I could tell they both felt uncomfortable because they kept on fidgeting slightly. I wipe my eyes and bite my lower lip. But why did I feel butterflies?! I don't see them in anyway to make me feel like that! At least I don't think I do.

I had to stop when looking in Connor's because I felt really weird. It was like I was hit in the stomach. I could feel my heart racing as he studied all my features.

My eyes were drawn to his lips. I tried to look in his eyes but there was something about his lips that caught my attention. I don't know if it was the slight smile he had on his face or if it was anything else.

But looking in his eyes they were sparkling slightly. It made my heart do flips. I don't understand what any of this means. I am so confused.

I hear footsteps and I wipe my eyes. "Are you okay?" I hear Tyler ask. I jump slightly and get off the swing.

"I'm fine. I just feel weird." I say quietly.

"Oh. Was it because of the video?"

"I think so." I say not looking at him. He walks in front of me and I look at him and see his eyes sparkling slightly.

"You've been crying?!" He asks me worried.

"Kind of." I say looking away. He pulls me into his arms and I nervously hug him back. I feel him tense up and he pulls away. "Sorry. I'm going for a walk." I say walking away from him.

"Wait!" He shouts. I ignore him as tears fill my eyes again. I am so confused with everything. I've had feeling and emotions that I've never felt before. I leave the park and walk further down the road to a cafe. I buy a coffee and sit in the far corner. I look on my twitter and see the photos of me and the boys.

I click on the ones of me and Connor. I stare at them and notice his cheeks are slightly red as are mine. I look at his eyes and see the emotion that are in them. He seems really happy and so do I. To be honest I was. I felt safe with the both of them. I click off the photos and scroll down

I then look at the photo's of me and Tyler. I notice there are three photos of us. I only remember taking two with him. I look at the third one and he is smiling at me as I am smiling at the camara. He has his hand lightly holding my waist and his cheeks are a light shade of pink.

But the way he is looking at me... It's weird. I click off it before I over think too much. I scroll down more and before I give up there is another photo of me and connor.

It's the version of me and him standing next to eachother. He is gazing down at me as I am stood next to him. He is smiling directly at me but I was too busy with the photo to realise. I zoom in slightly and follow is eyes. They are looking at my lips.

I lock my phone. I am taking innocent things too seriously. I'm sure it's just a photo that was taken without us realising. I drink my coffee and sit staring at my phone. I get a text and I check it.

"Hi where are you?! Can you make your way home now please?!~Connor"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter! What do you think about this whole photo thing and realising the emotions that the photos include? And also why was Connor so desperate to want Noelani to come home?

Some exciting/ NO! Stuff is coming in and I am kinda scared for your reactions when I upload it but I hope you will still enjoy it! Ah I'm just a worried teen!

If you enjoyed this chapter please remember to give it a vote or maybe leave me a comment answering the questions and telling me what you think so far!

Thank you so much for reading!

We are so close to 800 views! That is crazy! Thank you so so so much!!!

Bye you little munchkins! Xx