52. Club Fun

Songs for this chapter:

Happy- Pharrell Williams

We Are Young- Fun
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I feel overwhelmed by everything. I didn't tell them it was my birthday because I didn't think it was much of a big deal, I mean, it never has been something worth celebrating. But the boys remembered and they planned something amazing because this has happened.

I can't stop myself from crying because tonight has been just like one of my dreams. I get to meet all my inspirations in one room and the gifts they got me are things I never dreamed of me ever getting.

Also the fact that they have called me their friend... That is literally a dream come true and me saying thank you will never be enough to show them how much it means to me.

Crying just makes me look pathetic but I guess this is one of the best things that have ever happened to me so I am not sure how to react to it or what to do with myself

"Are we going to go to the club now? I kinda wanna dance with your girl Con." Caspar says smirking.

I blush slightly and Connor laughs lightly, holding me close to his side with his hand resting on my waist.

"I'll be the one getting freaky with her on the dance floor, I think that is fair." Tyler says winking at me.

I giggle slightly and blush a little more than I was before.

"Excuse me, Noelani is my girlfriend, if anyone gets freaky with her first, it will be me." Connor says pulling me closer.

"Um I think I'm just gunna stick to the alcohol." I say quietly.

Everyone laughs, thinking I cracked a joke or something. I smile at everyone shyly and they eventually calm down from my comment about who will be getting freaky with me in the dance floor.

"Go on kids go and have fun!" Jackie says shooing us out the house.

Everybody squeals and rushes to the front door and bursting out of the apartment like there was s fire inside.

I stay behind and thank Jackie again for the photo album. I hug her tightly and she hugs me too. She pulls away and kisses my cheek gently.

"Hurry you're missing out on your party!" She says lightly pushing me out of the door.

"Thank you Jackie!" I call as I run out the door.

"Don't thank me, thank my son and his love for whiskey drinks!" She laughs.

I giggle and run down the stairs after the others. I get in the car with Connor, Tyler, Joe and Caspar. This is so weird. I pinch myself to see if this is a dream but I don't wake up, this is still all in front of me.

"This is still a reality Hun, me and Caspar are still say next to you." Joe says taking my hand in his.

I swallow slightly and look at him and then at Caspar who is smiling at me.

"This just doesn't seem real. It felt weird having Connor and Tyler with me for my birthday, and now all of my inspirations just makes things feel extremely weird. I'm thankful that you came here though, I mean you don't really know me yet you still came here, from England, to celebrate my birthday." I say nervously.

"Well we aren't complete strangers. We have watched you in videos with these two and you have obviously watched us in ours." Caspar says.

"I guess so." I say quietly.

Joe lets go of my hand and pulls out his phone. We start to drive to a club or something and Joe starts talking to me again.

"So then Noelani, can you dance?"