63. Clumsy

Songs for this chapter:

Breath Me- Sia

(Play when told!)
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

As I wait for my Twitter to explode I decide to pack up my presents. I hang up all of my clothes in my wardrobe and I sort out my make up. I put the films and books on my shelf and all the teddies near my pillows on my bed.

I sit my photo album from Jackie on top of my wardrobe and the canvas painting Jim done for me near my wall so I can hang it up in the morning, same for Tyler's canvas photo.

I walk backwards to look at my room and I knock something over, I hear it shatter. I turn and see a photo frame of me and the boys shattered across my bedroom floor.

"Shit." I whisper to myself.

I pick up the pieces of China and glass with my hands. A red liquid appears to be growing up from my skin and slipping down the surface of my skin. I throw all of the pieces away and wash my hands in the kitchen. I have a long cut along the palm of my hand. And it looks quite deep too.

"Bloody hell."

I run to the bathroom and I feel blood trickling down my finger tips. I run the tap water over my hand as I get out a bandage, cream and a pad out from a cabinet next to it.

When I'm sure it's stopped bleeding I put cream over the slice in my hand. I whimper as is starts to sting badly. I hold my breath slightly and place the pad on top. I carefully wrap the bandage around my hand and I hear the front door open.

"Holy shit." I hear one of the boys whisper.

I hold my breath to stop me from crying but tears escape my eyes. I squeeze my eyes closed as I start to feel dizzy with pain and the sight of too much blood. My onesie is smothered in the Crimson liquid.

"Noelani?!" I hear Connor shout.

I hear doors opening and then panicking fills the boys movements and voices.

"I'm in here!" I shout weakly.

I squeal slightly as I moved my hand and the bathroom door opens. I open my eyes and Joey is kneeling in front of me.

"What happened?! Did someone hurt you?!" He asks in a slurred panic.

"No, I broke something and it cut my hand whilst I was picking it up. I'm fine, it just hurts like hell." I tell him.

He smells like alcohol and I try not to gag as it makes my stomach turn.

"Oh, well you're a bit clumsy then aren't ya." He giggles.

I smile at him politely as the alcohol has hit him. He is now a drunken mess sat there giggling. I stand up slowly, using the the sinks basin as a support and I pack up everything.

(Play Breath Me- Sia!)

I hear Connor still panicking slightly as he must of not heard me shout. I pull up Joey and sit him on the couch and I go into Connors room first so I can change into one of his hoodies. I put my onesie in the washing machine and walk to my room.

I find Connor hugging my pillow sobbing. I can feel my heart break slightly.

"Connor?" I ask scared.

He looks up at me and cries more as he sees me. I rush over to my bed and pull him into my arms.

"Connor what's wrong?!" I smell alcohol on him.

"I thought you were gone, I thought I lost you. I thought..." He cries.

"I'm okay, I'm here. I cut my hand that's all. I'm sorry for scaring you so much. I did shout but you must of not heard me. I was in the bathroom." I say rubbing his back.