71. Filming A Cute Video

Songs for this chapter:

A Wonderful Day- Alumo

Pick Up And Play- Alumo

Skipping- Alumo

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's Pov

Troye pulls me up from both him and Ricky tickling me. I giggle slightly and look from him to ricky who is stood behind near the door.

"Troye are we going to film our video?" Ricky asks him.

"Yeah sure." He says walking over to him.

"Oh that reminds me, I need to film as well." I say to myself out loud.

I jump up and grab my camera from my bag. I take out my laptop and the boys both leave me alone in the room. I set everything up and style my hair into a messy bun.

I put on some more makeup as half of it came off from being chucked into the pool and from having a shower. I open the blinds and curtains so I can use the natural lighting and I sort out Connors desk a little so it looks neat in the back ground.

I sit in front of the camera and turn it on.

"Hey guys it's mee!" I squeal. "So there are over five hundred thousand of you subscribed! That is crazyyy! Thankoo! I love you all and I would hug you all individually.

"For this video I thought I could just be random for you guys. I don't have anything planned... So... Yeah..."

I look round the room and I giggle slightly and pull my hood up.

"Is this cute? It's a tiger onesie! Meow!" I roll round on the bed giggling.

I put on some music and dance to it.

"I'm in Connor's old room and it is huge. I feel like I am free!"

I move the camera and run round the huge amount of space being a plane. I generally have no clue what I am doing but Connor wanted something cute... Fuck.

The thought of Connor brings up the memory of last night. I start to shake slightly and sit back on the bed. Tears roll down my cheeks and I wipe them away. I'm meant to be filming a video not crying!

I jump back up and wipe my eyes again. I start to sing along with the songs that are playing. I walk round his room doing some transom smithing a. I sit back on the bed and do impressions of other youtubers. I laugh at my impression of Troye and Connor.

Another song come on and I start dancing with Wishbone as he somehow sneaked into my room. I play with him and he licks my face.

"That's gross. Wishbone you need a breath mint." I say to him.

He tilts his head looking confused in his dog way.

"You're just too cute!" I kiss his head and I hear a purr at my door.

I jump up squealing.

"Holy crap you guys... So Jc has a little kitty called Vega and it is so bloody adorable!"

I run to my door and open it to see her sat at my door meowing at it. When she sees me she runs to my feet. I pick her up and she purrs as I carry her to the bed and sit down.

"So this is Vega... Isn't she the cute..." She meows in my hand and my heart melts all over again.

"Your so cute! I don't want to leave you here with the boys! Connor we may have a little buddy."

I wink at the camera and Vega starts to jump around on the bed. I watch her run around on Connors bed and she starts to attack my hands playfully.