170. HollyWire Interview

Tyler's pov

I wake up cuddled into Noelani and Troye. I look round and see that me and the other two boys must of fell asleep talking last night. Connor is cuddling Noelani still. Last night was adorable.

Noelani was talking in her sleep telling Connor that she loved him. Also that she loved me and Troye, she couldn't forget us two.

I am so happy for Connor. He has found the right girl for himself. And Noelani has found the perfect guy. I have found my perfect Troye. I just feel happy to have my three favourites with me.

Today is quite exciting because Mum and Korey are coming here for the last day, mostly the Last Show. The other two boys know but Noelani doesn't. Noelani yawns and stretches out. Lightly pushing my shoulder.

"Morning." I say quietly.

She jumps and her eyes open wide.

"Tilly?" She asks tiredly.

"Yep. And Troye and Connor." I say smiling.

"What happened last night? I remember cuddling with Connie and watching YouTube videos." She says unsure.

"You fell asleep and me and Troye came home and hung out with Connor. But we all ended up falling asleep in the bed." I say smiling slightly.

"Oh. What did you talk about?" She asks me sitting up.

"Nothing much, just about PlayList." I say trying to cover up the secret.

"Okay." She says standing up.

"We have our HollyWire interview together. In half an hour actually. We should get ready." I say getting off the bed.

"Yeah we should. I'm having a quick shower."

She grabs her outfit which looked like some lightly blue skinny jeans and a beauty and the beast top. I walk into my room and decide I'll go on a disney role too.

I put of my mickey mouse shirt and red skinny jeans. I think I look cute. I go into mine and Troye's bathroom and style my hair. I had a shower yesterday after me and Troye... Yeah. We got down to that stuff yesterday after our show.

Noelani comes out of her bedroom with curled hair and looking beautiful as always.

"I have written a note to the other two. Should we go?" Noelani asks me smiling.

"Yes." I say holding out my arm.

She takes it happily and starts vlogging.

"Hey guys so I am really sad. This is the last day of PlayList Live! I don't want it to be the end. I have been having a lot of fun here. Have you Tilly?" She asks me.

"Oh god yes. This has been the best one yet." I say to the camera.

"But I guess this has to be the end. But it's going to end amazingly! You guys are gunna love what I have planned, hopefully." She giggles.

We both walk into the elevator and I press the button to go down to the ground floor.

"But me and Ty are going to a HollyWire interview together. We have both gone with a disney outfit. Ty you look pretty cute by the way." She compliments me.

"Thanks chick. You look great too." I say hugging her side.

"So this is my first proper interview here. I mean I have done others but not a scheduled one. Are they fun?" She asks me worried.

"Yes you will love it. Holly is so nice and the fans are great." I say smiling.

We both walk out of the elevator.