54. First YouTube Video

Songs for this chapter:

Sunny Side Up- Alumo

Please play when told!
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

Tyler picks out a pink and white tartan shirt and some light blue skinny jeans. I must say they do look adorable together. He sets them next to me on the bed and goes on his phone. I look at him waiting for instructions.

"Get changed then." He says.

"Can you kinda go for a minute?" I ask him.

"Oh, right, yeah sorry."

He leaves my room and I look at the door confused as to why I had to ask him to leave. Normally he is straight out the door if I have to get dressed. I ignore it because he is probably still slightly hungover. I get changed into his choice of clothing.

I look at my bandaging and they are covered in blood. I still have to wear bandaging because some of the cuts keep on reopening with the smallest amount of movement. That's why when Jackie first came here I passed out, because the cuts reopened and the pain level was really high. It sucks, it really does. But looking at the blood make me gag slightly.

"Tyler can you get me Jackie?" I ask feeling faint.

"Why?" He asks.

"Please, I need her." I say closing my eyes as I sit down in the bed.

"What's wrong? Why does she need me?" I hear Jackie murmur to Tyler.

"I don't know. She just said she needs you." Tyler answers her.

She knocks on my door and opens it slowly. She see's me swaying slightly and she closes the door and rushes over.

"Can you help me change this? I can't do this alone." I say shaking.

"Of course I can." She says finding my medical kit.

She unravels the old bandages and takes off the old padding.

"Oh hun." She says as she sees the cuts and slight scarring.

I look down and see the word across my stomach. I have seen it a couple of times. When it needs changing I ask Connor to help me and I normally close my eyes at this part. Tears fill my eyes and my stomach starts to hurt as panic rises in me.

"Connor." I whisper.

"Connor!" Jackie shouts.

He comes in and see's me in my state. He hurries over and hugs me and slowly calms me down. As Connor calmed me down Jackie had sorted everything out, she cleaned it, put new cream over it so it can heal faster and fresh bandaging for protection.

"Thank you Jackie." I say hugging her.

"That's okay. What that man done to you was awful." She says looking sad.

I hug her again and kiss her cheek. She smiles at me and leaves.

"Thank you Connor." I kiss him gently and he kisses me back.

There's a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it. You carry on getting ready." He kisses my head and leaves.

I carefully put on the shirt and button it up. I call for Tyler and he comes back in.

"Sorry I took so long, I had my stomach treated."

"That's okay. Did you want me to help you curl your hair?" He asks.

"Um, okay, if you want to." I say walking over and turning on my curlers.