37. Arriving Home and The Nightmare

Song for this chapter:
Bloodstream- Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
We arrive back home, I don't feel comfortable with myself. I look twice my size because of the bandaging around my stomach.

The nurse really didn't want me looking at my stomach when she bandaged it up, I wonder why, it can't be that bad surely?

My right hand aches with it being cut. The boys won't let me look in a mirror but people were staring at me as we walked to the car from the hospital. I feel so self conscious about myself, I must look hideous.

The boys keep on asking me if I need anything, it makes me feel like I can't do anything. Tyler basically carried me up the stairs when I could of handled them myself. I know they are looking after me, I am truly grateful for it. But I can manage.

A tears starts to roll down my cheek but I don't want the boys to see me cry so I tell them that I'm going to sleep because I'm knackered. They both said okay and let me go to rest.

As I slipped into my sleep I had a dream, more like a nightmare. It was of that night twenty days ago, but it was from someone else's point of view, like they were watching it all happen.

I start screaming and crying in my dream, it was horrible. I soon get woken up by someone shaking me. Tyler. I must have been screaming and crying in real life and he heard me.

Tyler's POV
I am woken up by screaming and crying, I realise that it is Noelani so I run into her room. She is fast asleep yet still screaming.

I try to shake her to wake her up. After a few seconds she open her eyes. She starts to cry more so I cuddle her into my chest so she knows that she is safe with me.

She grips onto my T-shirt and cries into my chest. I start to rub her back to try and calm her down, but it wasn't working at all.

I then rock back and and forth and I realize I was crying as well. She must be in so much pain. She has a cut along her cheek bone and her left temple and her jaw is bruised. She looks up at me as I look down at her, we make eye contact for a moment.

As we both sit and cry she reaches up to my face and starts to wipe away my tears.

"Thank you Tyler." Noelani cries to me.

I smile at her to show that it is okay and it makes her giggle a little, I love her when she laughs.

"You're okay now. I am here and so is Connor." I tell her.

"I'm sorry, I must have scared you when I was in a coma. I'll look after myself I promise." She says smiling weakly.

Noelani's POV
I wipe away Tyler's tears because I hate seeing him cry.

"Thank you Tyler." I cry.

He then smiles his charming smile which causes me to giggle a little. He then sits me up on my own and my stomach starts to hurt but I couldn't care less, I had my best friends with me. Tyler then jumps up making me jump a little at his sudden movement.

"Who wants some food?!" He asks.

I nod my head eagerly, I'm starving. Connor bursts into my room causing me to squeal slightly.

"I'll order taco bell!" He shouts.

He grabs his phone from his pocket and makes an order.

After half an hour of waiting we find a film to watch (Despicable Me) and tuck into our food.

The taste of food in my mouth was so nice seem as I haven't eaten in nearly three weeks.

The boys let out a sigh and I couldn't help but laugh at their facial expressions.

Tyler, being the fast eater he is, finishes his taco in five minutes and Connor soon after him, I was only half way through mine!

The film soon finishes and we are all in fits of laughter. Connor starts to do impressions of minions which were really good and then Tyler joins in as well. God I love these two.

Connors POV
After the film finishes I start to do impressions of the minions. The other two were laughing quite a lot and I grab a pillow.

"It's so fluffy!" I squeal.

Tyler soon joins in with me and his were funny as well. We all fell to the floor in fits of laughter and gasping for breath. I soon managed to calm myself down from laughing and so does Tyler and Noelani.

I walk to the freezer and grab a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream along with three spoons. We all start to eat the ice cream as we sat and scrolled through our twitters and tumblers.

Tyler's POV
I love times like these, being surrounded by my friends and having a great time laughing and chilling together. I would never replace these two.

"I love you two you know." I say randomly.

"I love you too." Noelani says as she eats more ice cream.

She rubs her stomach and she cringes slightly.

"Are you okay?" Connor asks her worried.

"Yeah, my stomach hurts. I think my bandages need changing." She says.

I look at Connor and he gulps slightly.

"Okay I'll help you." He says nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi guys! Surprise a new chapter! I just wanted to upload it to say thank you for 1.6K reads! That is crazy! Thank you so much and I have over 100 reads too!

As I have nearly finished writing this story I want to TRY and get it all up on hear my the new year. It's going to be hard but I was thinking maybe I could TRY to update 1/2/3 times a day.

Depending on the length of the chapters and if you want to have more updates regularly.

Do you think Noelani will respond well to seeing what is on her stomach because she hasn't seen it yet?

Do you think that she will have nightmares for a while?

Comment your thoughts of the story and answer the questions too, I would love to know what you guys all think.

Please remember to vote as it gives me the motivation to update the story earlier/ quicker and also to make the chapters better for y'all to read.

Thank you!

Bye! Xx