30. Photo's For The Fans

Noelani pov

As I look around at my surroundings I hear squeals and I look behind me and see a small group of boys and girls looking excitedly at me.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Can we have a photo with you?" One of the girls asks me.

"Um, yeah okay." I say nervously. "Guy's wait a moment."

Tyler and Connor turn around and see me surrounded my teenagers. They both walk over.

"Hi guys!" They both say happily.

The teens all start squealing.

"They want to have a photo with us."

"Yeah that's cool. We need to hurry though because we want to film you guys a video!" Tyler says as he stands next to me.

Connor stands next to my other side and they both hold my hands. The three of us smile and they take photo's. We take more for them and we take selfies with some of them.

They ask for a Toelani photo and a Nonnor and the three of us laugh at our ship names.

Me and Ty hug each other and smile as they all take photo's. I reach up and kiss his cheek.

"Just for the fangirls." I giggle into his ear.

He laughs and kisses my cheek and sure enough the teens squealed.

I walk over to Connor and we both hug. I giggle as he lifts me up slightly so I am on my tippy toes. I kiss his cheek and the teens all scream and some even shed tears. He kisses mine and I feel my cheeks grow red so I pull a silly face to cover it up slightly.

The boys take photo's together but they are mostly silly and the boys and girls all laugh at their poses.

Tyler's pov

Me and Connor make some fun poses for the fans, seem as they will spread round the internet we might as well make them fun. We both pull weird/ fun faces.

Connor jumps on my back and we take an action shot to spice up the fans photo's.

We move on and take selfies with some of them. Many of them wanted fun poses so I done what they asked and they sure enough loved the outcome.

I hug them all and notice Connor talking to one of them.

"I totally ship Nonnor! But then Noelani and Tyler are cute." I hear one of the girls saying as they look through their photo's.

I giggle slightly at hearing them fangirl. The small things that make them happy are the best in my opinion.

I notice Noelani hugging a girl so I leave her to it. I walk over to Connor and join in on the conversation he is having with one of the boys.

Noelani's pov

I notice that there was a shy girl hiding slightly. I look back at the boys and they are busy taking selfies with the others. I take a deep breath and walk over to her.

"Hey." She says shaking.

"Hi." I say smiling nervously.

"Can I have a picture with you? I hope you are okay now. I was the girl that created the edit of you and the boys." She says quietly. "You favorited it and it made my day."

"Awh! I loved that edit. Thank you for supporting the three of us, it has been tough for everyone. But of course you can have a photo." I giggle slightly at the end.

She pulls out her phone and I stand next to her. I notice her hand is shaking badly.

"Here let me." I say as I take her phone.

We both smile into the camera and I take another of the both of us pulling silly faces.

I give her back her phone and notice she has tears in her eyes. I hug her and she starts crying slightly.

"Thank you." She says pulling away.

"No problem. It was nice meeting you." I say smiling.

"Thank you for being one of my inspirations." She walks away and I walk back to the boys smiling slightly.

I take individual photo's with the other teens and they all tell me they want to see more of my face on youtube and I should make my own channel.

It made me realise that me being in that one video with Tyler, people actually want to see more of me. And that shy girl called me her inspiration when she has only seen a five minute video of me with Tyler.

"You okay?" Tyler asks me.

"Yeah I'm just thinking to myself." I say smiling at them both.

"Okay, we should hurry before more of them come. I want to film another video seem as it's been two/ three weeks since we last recorded a video together. The people are begging for more of 'Toelani'." He says giggling.

"Okay then." I say smiling still.

I walk behind them again and we make it back to the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi I am sorry this chapter is late but I will make it up to you! I have a little over a week off so I was planning to upload a chapter every two days or something like that? Would you guys like that?

I know this chapter is short and kinda shit but it will make sense in later chapters.

What do you guys think of the story so far? I have wrote loads of chapters and shit gets good I swear!

If you enjoyed this chapter please leave it a vote because it motivates me to update sooner and make the chapters better for you to read!

Thank you and don't forget to leave me a comment telling me what you think so far!

Bye! Xx