111. Looking After A Poorly Connor

Noelani's Pov

I walk out of the kitchen so I can go and check on Connor. I see Connor holding onto the living room wall. Panic fills my stomach and I rush over to him and stand in front of him. He starts swaying and slips but I catch him in time.

"Tyler help!" I shout.

Tyler rushes over and helps me walk Connor to my room. My room is warm and at the moment Connor is still freezing cold. We both lay him in my bed and I pull the covers over him and prop him up with my pillows.

I walk over to my chest of drawers and I take out something that will help with Connor's head ache. I think his headache is probably what made him fall over with dizziness.

"Are you okay?!" Tyler asks me panicking.

"I'm fine. I know what to do." I say smiling at him.

I take off the lid to the tiny pot and I rub some of the balm onto my fingers. It smells strong but that is what should also help him.

"What's that?" Connor asks out of breath.

"It's tiger balm. It will burn your head slightly but it helps with headaches. I use it all the time." I say smiling.

"Will it hurt?" He asks me scared.

"No it won't hurt. It will feel soothing. I promise that it'll be okay." I say holding his hand.

"Okay. Whatever it takes right?" Connor says relaxing a little bit.

I sit near Connors head and I move his hair out the way. I start to massage the balm into his temples and forehead, he sighs gently as I massage his temples.

"That feels nice." He says silently. "I know what you mean with the burn." He says closing his eyes.

I don't say anything, I just carry on massaging it into his skin. His breathing slows down slightly and he opens his eyes and looks into my brown eyes. I smile at him and he smiles at me.

"How you feeling?" I ask him wiping my fingers with a tissue.

"Better. At least better than I did twenty minutes ago." He says smiling at me.

I kiss his nose and his eyes start closing. He opens then and I know he is stringing himself to stay awake. Sleep is one of the best things to do when you have a headache.

"You can sleep if you want to. Don't force yourself to stay awake if you don't feel so good. Sleeping will help you get better." I say playing with his hair.

"Okay." He says holding my free hand.

I smile slightly as he pulls my hand into his chest and he turns on his side so he is facing me. He looks at my face, smiling slightly. I kiss his head as his eyes start closing.

I carry on playing with his hair until his grip on my hand loosens slightly and his body has relaxed. I take my hand away slowly and kiss him gently. He doesn't react but I don't expect him to.

I pull the bed covers over him more and I close my curtains to make the room slightly darker. I walk out my room, turning off the light so it is nice and dark.

I close my door and join Tyler who is watching tv. I sit next to him and play with my fingers nervously. I hope Connor starts to feel better soon. I hate it when he is ill.

"How is he?" Tyler asks me.

"He said that he feels better. He is fast asleep now though." I say grabbing a blanket.

"I guess that's a good thing." Tyler says looking over at me.

"I guess so." I say smiling a little.

I wrap myself up in the blanket and watch tv with Tyler. He pulls me into his side and starts to play with my hair. Both of the boys like playing with my hair. I don't understand why but it feels nice so I don't complain about it.

Connor's pov

Noelani sends me to my room but I couldn't even reach the living room wall before I felt like I was on a spinning roundabout. My head is pounding and I feel dizzy.

Noelani walks in front of me and my legs give way. I tumble down but she manages to crack me in her arms. She looks at me scared and she calls Tyler to help bring me into her bedroom.

Tyler takes half of my weight and I can feel Noelani panicking. I feel so heavy, my body feeling like it ways a ton and that I can't support myself. They both walk me to her room and my eyes feel droopy.

They both lay me down and Noelani pulls her duvet covers over most of my body and she looks so scared. I close my eyes to try and get the image of her fear out of my head.

It feels like I am falling. It feels like someone has dropped me from the sky and my body is plummeting back down to earth. It feels like I am skydiving but without the parachute to ease my fall. I open my eyes again but they really hurt when they are open.

I get that irritating buzzing sound in my ears. Like when a bomb goes off and your too close. Or when you scream in a tunnel and it has an ongoing echo.

Noelani sits next to me with a strange thing in her hand. It looks like a pot of something and it has a really strong smell. It smell like cinnamon.

"What's that?" I ask slightly worried.

She starts to explain but I couldn't hear her because I felt exhausted. I tell her to do whatever it is she has to do. I trust her to make me feel better with what ever that stuff is. I mean if she uses it it must be good.

She starts to massage the dark red blam into my temples and it feels really nice. A nice burning feeling fills my head. I sigh as I feel the ease of the headache go away.

She carries on massaging my head, it feels so good. I don't want her to stop. I struggle to keep my eyes open as it's making me grow tired.

"How you feeling?" She asks me.

"Better. At least better than I did twenty minutes ago." I answer her.

She murmurs something and gently kisses my nose. My eyes start to close but I fight against them as I stare into her eyes. She smiles at me and I smile back. But her eyes...

They have changed colour, they have changed colour to a chocolate brown. I like them that colour. It makes her look kind of mysterious yet fascinating.

"You can sleep if you want to. Don't force yourself to stay awake if you don't feel so good. Sleeping will help you get better." She says playing with my hair.

"Okay." I say as my eyes close.

I hold her hand and pull it closer to me. She carries on playing with my hair. Kissing my head gently and squeezing my hand every now and then. It feels nice but I feel like shit.

I soon lose myself into a deep, relaxing but sickly sleep. I feel something soft press against my lips but I am too tired to react back. I then feel warmth cover my body so I cuddle into it more as I sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

4/4

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed these chapters! I hope these have made up for me failing with uploads this week. Sorry, I really am.

Do you think Connor will get better anytime soon?

Did you think Nonnor were going to do it after Ricky's tweet?

Were you surprised when Noelani said no to Connor?

Vote for the chapters if you enjoyed them. It means a lot to me and it gets you more uploads during the week if we hit certain marks.

Leave a comment to the questions above and tell me what you think of the chapters and the story so far.

Thank you so much!

Bye! Xx