27. Shut Inside.

Songs for this chapter:

Tyler's pov

It's been over three days and Noelani hasn't come out her room. Sure she has been out to go to the toilet and shower but not to see me or Connor.

I hear crying come from her room but I haven't been able to open the door. I can tell that Connor wants to forgive her now because he hasn't been eating properly either. But if anything I think he is worrying more.

"We need to get her out of her room." I say to Connor.

"Tyler we have tried everything. She isn't coming out." Connor says staring at her door.

"Connor she hasn't eaten properly, I haven't seen her properly. I've only caught her when she runs into the bathroom and back in her own room. What if she has hurt herself?" I ask panicking.

"She wouldn't of." He says quietly.

Connor's pov

To be honest I regret every minute I spent hating Noelani. It wasn't even that bad but I made such a big deal out of it. If she has hurt herself I will never be able to forgive myself. I have knocked on her door but she thinks it's Tyler.

We have tried everything, we have said there are people here to see us, we have bribed her with trips out, tried to lure her out with food and new clothes.

Nothing is working. I have tried to tweet to her but she hasn't been on social media. I can tell that Tyler's viewers are worrying and so are mine.

I can tell Tyler is panicking. He knocks on her door nearly every hour to two hours.

I knock on her door. "Noelani it's me, please let me in?" I don't get any reply. I don't even remember the sound of her voice. She hasn't said a word for over three days.

I sit on the couch and scroll through tumblr. I come across a photo of a teddy and flowers. I read the caption below. "If nothing else works, this could help." I stare at the photo for a while.

"Tyler I have an idea! Stay here!" I say excitedly.

"Connor it is 7pm!" He shouts after me.

"I don't care!" I squeal as I run out the front door.

I run down the road and go to a store. I buy a bunch of red and white roses and then a cute teddy. I buy a card and then run home with my purchases.

"Connor why the hell do you have that?!" Tyler asks confused.

"It will hopefully work." I say writing in the card. I gently slide the card in the envelope and seal it. I place in gently inside the bunch of roses. "When Noelani is sleeping I will sneak in her room with these and put them at the end of her bed. She will hopefully look at my card and come out her room."

"Okay, that's quite a good idea." Tyler says smiling.

Noelani's pov

I haven't seen the boys is days. I haven't even been out my room for more then five minutes each day. I only run to the bathroom and back. I don't want to face someone if they don't want our friendship to be fixed.

It breaks my heart I have to do this but if I had to look at Connor everyday, knowing he hates me, I would only want to hurt myself. I have been good. I haven't cut at all.

I have mostly been looking out my window looking at families and friends being happy wishing I could have the same. But it's dark outside so there is nothing to see.

I lay in my bed staring up at the ceiling. I hear the boys talking. I haven't even faced Tyler, I can hear the panic in his voice when he asks to come in but I just can't face anyone. I feel like I will destroy him like I have with Connor.

I turn on my side facing away from the door and I close my eyes. I think about what boring old stuff will happen tomorrow and how hungry I am. I haven't been wanting food, I have been wanting a hug. Just to be in someone's arms and for them to hold me close. But I guess that is too much to ask for nowadays.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I am so sorry these two chapters are late! I haven't had anything wifi to upload them. But now I do so I hope that is okay?

I will update another chapter later today hopefully just to say sorry, but I hope you enjoyed these chapters!

Leave a comment telling me what you think so far because I have been writing loads if it and it gets pretty exciting!

Please remember to vote and comment because it motivates me to write you better and longer chapters!

Thank you so much for reading!

Bye! xx