44. Telling Tyler And Jackie

Song for this chapter:

Noelani's pov
Connor plays with my hair and Tyler and Jackie give us both weird looks as they speak.

I go on my phone and type something up on my notes.

'Connor I think we should tell Ty.' I show it to him and he nods his head.

"Uh. You two, me and Noelani have to tell you both something." Connor says nervously.

Tyler and Jackie look at us both concerned. Connor takes my hand and our fingers intertwine with each other.

"Last night me and Noelani confessed our feelings to each other and we are now together." He says happily.

Tyler face drops and they lightens up.
"#NONNOR IS REAL!" Both Tyler and
Jackie squeal.

I laugh and Jackie pulls me into her arms.

"Awh bless you sweet, I thought you were hiding something." She says into my ear.

I laugh slightly and Tyler hugs me.

"I'm happy for you hun. If he hurts you I'll break his legs." I pull away laughing and Connor kisses my cheek.

I smile at him and he pulls me into his side.

There's an awkward silence but Jackie starts to talk.

"So when are you telling the fans?"

"Um, well we aren't sure yet. I have a video going up tonight and so will somebody else." Connor says.

I look at him confused and he smiles at me.

"Oh cool." Jackie says.

"Noelani can I talk to you for a second?" Tyler asks me.

I nod my head and follow him into his room. I feel nervous when he closes his door.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks me.

I look at him confused.

"Are you sure you want to be with Connor?"

"Yes. I am sure. Do you know something that you're not telling me?" I ask him scared.

"No, no. I just want to make sure you are happy." He says smiling.

"I am. Thanks Tilly." I hug him and he hugs me back.

We walk out the bedroom and Connor and Jackie are deep in conversation. I walk into the kitchen and sit on the surface.

Why did Tyler ask me if I was sure that I wanted to be with Connor? Is he hiding something and not telling me? Does he know something that I don't? I am interrupted from my thoughts by Connor.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say smiling.

"Are you sure? You seemed distant for a few minutes."

"I was just thinking about something. It doesn't matter though." I say trying to convince him.

"Okay." He kisses me gently and I kiss him back.

He pulls me off the kitchen side and I whelp slightly because of my stomach...