89. Cards And Cuddles

Noelani's pov

Tyler sit's me on the couch and I hold my side slightly as it starts to ache. I look round the familiar room and smile as it feels nice to be back at home. Tyler gives me two tablets and I take them without a fuss.

They both slide down my throat causing me to cough a bit. Tyler gives me a cup of water to help wash them down and I gulp the contenders of the cup down. We stay silent for a few minutes and after a while there is a knock at the door.

Tyler goes and answers it and a group of people file into the room. All of the YouTube family are crowded in the room. They all smile down at me and I smile back. The boys have flowers and cards in their hands and I look down a little.

Troye is sat next to me still and I nervously hold his hand. He squeezes my hand gently and I squeeze it back and shuffle a little closer. Grace, Hannah, Mamrie and the English girls start to cry. After a few seconds it makes me cry too.

They all rush over and hug me, I hug them back still holding Troye's hand. They tell me they have missed me and they were really sorry they didn't help. I tell them they are being silly and it wasn't there fault, it's the truth, they are not the reason that I was in a hospital.

It was my own fault for running away and it was my own fault for not looking before I ran across the road. I could be okay if I talked to Troye the night me and Connor had our argument and spilt up. But I didn't, I ran away and that was my decision to make and not there's.

The boys Come over and give me flowers and cards along with a kiss on the cheek or head. I thank them all for the cards as I read them. Troye reads them too and Marcus takes the flowers and puts them in a vase for me. I thank him and hug him lightly as I don't want to strain myself.

They all sit around the room and I rest my head on Troye's shoulder, wishing another person was sat in the room with us. Troye rests his head against mine and plays with my fingers.

Tyler tickles my arm slightly and I start to feel sleepy. I don't want to sleep just yet though but Tyler's tickles are making me go in that direction. I look at all of the people here and Tyler is telling them happened when I woke up.

They all giggle as Tyler and Troye quote mine and the doctors conversation. Tyler goes back to being the only one talking and they all nod their heads a little to show their understanding everything he is saying to them. It's quite amusing to listen and watch.

I smile at Naomi as she is smiling at me with her head resting on Marcus' arm. Marcus is concentrating on the story. I look away and look at Joey who is playing with his hair. I sigh slightly and look up at Troye.

He is talking to Caspar about something and he looks down at me and smiles. I smile back and cuddle back into him slightly. He wraps his arm round me and we stay still as I listen to his conversation with Caspar.

After a while Troye moves to go and socialise a bit more and Ricky sits next to me. He pulls me into his arms and I hug him. I rest my head in his shoulder and look up at his face as I start to feel a little bit tired.

"Thank you for looking after me Ricky. I'll have to pay you back somehow." I say quietly.

"It's okay sweet. You sure you want to stay here? You can still stay with us if you want too." He whispers.

"Yeah, I'll be okay here. Thank you." I say smiling.

"Okay. Your stuff is here too."

"Thank you."

I lean up and kiss his cheek and cuddle into him again. His arms tighten around me a little and he pulls me closer and kisses my head gently. So many cuddles and so much sharing of love is going on in this room.

Tyler continues to tickle my arm and my eyes start to close slightly. My face slowly nuzzles into Ricky's chest as I get more tired. I hold my side and let myself drift asleep. It's been a long, tiring and confusing day.

~Dream~

I run out into the road as I see Connor. He is talking to another girl. He is laughing and seems really happy. The girl giggles at something he says to her and her cheeks turn pink. His hand holds her waist a little and she steps closer. I carry on running and stop when I see him kissing the girl.

I feel my heart shatter into a thousand pieces and a pain rises up in my side. I can hear my body being slammed into the cars. I scream in pain and he pulls away and looks at me.

A smile on his face and his hair messy from where the girls fingers were pulling at his brown hair. His green eyes burning holes into mine. A smirk grows across his face as my body slams into the ground.

I wake up in Ricky's arms in tears. My side hurts and my breathing is quick. My fingers are holding onto Ricky's hoodie tightly and my face in buried in his arm.

My eyes look round the room and everybody looks worried. I get out of Ricky's arms, clutching my side as it feels like it is on fire and I run to my bedroom.

I close the door but it is soon opened again. I lay in bed shaking and crying, holding onto my side and screaming into my pillow. I feel someone's arms wrap around me and their head rest in my back.

"It was a bad dream." I cry to whoever it is.

"You don't have to say anything." Troye whispers.

Tears continue to roll down my cheeks and Troye pulls me closer to him. I hide my face in his chest and dampen his shirt with my tears. I hug him slightly and try to calm myself down. My side seems to be getting more painful and a bit more unbearable.

"Troye can you get me my medicine?" I ask him quietly.

"Of course." He says jumping off of the bed and running out the room.

I hear their whispers in the other room and Zoe walks into my bedroom with my medication in her hands. She gives it to me and I take it sitting up.

Zoe sits on my bed next to me and I feel awkward. I have never been alone with a girl. Well I have but they were always beating the shit out of me. Making me beg for them to stop or to finish me completely.

"It's okay." She says hugging me.

I tense up slightly as she hugs me and I soon relax and slowly hug her back. I could feel her smile and I hug her tighter.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"Don't worry." She says. "He'll be home soon."

"I hope so."

"He will. I promise." She kisses my cheek and pulls me up.

She supports me to the living room and I sit next to her on the couch. I look down at my hands as I feel quite embarrassed about me screaming in my sleep. I look up slowly biting the inside of my lip.

Everyone is smiling at me and I look at Tyler who I am sat next to. He smiles and holds my hand, squeezing it gently. I squeeze his back and stare at the front door. I want it to open and those green eyes to fill my sight.

The others all stand up, catching my attention. They all say they have to go now but they hope I get better soon. I thank them for the flowers and cards again and hug them all.

Troye and Tyler see them off as I lay down on the couch staring up at the ceiling. I hear them both whisper and they close the door. Tyler disappears into his room and Troye goes into the kitchen.

"How about a film, food and cuddles?" Tyler asks with a film in his hands and smiling down at me.

I smile and nod my head and they both get everything ready. I feel kind of useless as I can't do much but lounge round. They wrap me up in my duvet and cuddle up with me as we settle down and start to watch the film.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

1/2

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Connors Pov is next! If you enjoyed this chapter make sure to give it a vote and comment telling me what you think of the chapter and story so far!

Thank you!

See you soon! Xx