68. Talk Until I Sleep

!Warning! This chapter may be sensitive! It has a very bad argument in it that may cause some upset.
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I lay on my bed bored. I have nothing to do when Connor isn't here. Tyler hates me, the O2L boys, English and Troye are all hanging out together and so is Joey and Sawyer. I am laying in bed waiting for something cool to happen which won't.

I walk over to my dressing table and wipe off my makeup. I brush through my hair and but it up in a messy bun for the night.

My laptop starts ringing and I lift up the lid to see it is a Skype call. I smile to myself when I look at their picture. I answer it not being on screen.

"Noelani?" I hear Connors voice ask confused.

"Boo!" I shout jumping into the screens view.

He fakes a scream and I giggle.

"Connie I miss you!" I say laying in my bed and pulling my laptop to the pillow next to me.

"I miss you too sweetie." He says smiling.

"Thank you for leaving me one of your jumpers." I giggle, blushing slightly.

"I'm glad you found it. You look cute with it on and your messy bun." He says laying down in his bed all the way in Minnesota.

"You just look cute in general. How's the family?" I ask him.

"They are all good. They want to meet you quite badly haha! They are begging me to fly you over here soon. But I wish you were here cuddled into me." He says with a sad face.

"Sleep cuddled up into your laptop. I will probably be doing that." I say feeling slightly tired at the thought.

"Awh. I'm surprised you haven't got Tyler in with you."

I freeze slightly and my smile drops. I feel my heart beat slow down.

"Oh... Uh... Do you want see him too?" I ask trying to act natural.

"Yeah kinda. I need to tell him something."

"Okay I'll get him for you." I say climbing off my bed

I walk out my bedroom and to Tyler's but he isn't in there. I hear his laugh along with Joe and Caspar's coming from the kitchen. I walk in and cough nervously. He stops laughing and looks at me with annoyance and absolute hate in his eyes.

"Connor... Connor wants to talk to you on skype. Apparently it's important. He's waiting for you on my laptop." I say silently.

"Kay." He says shoving past me, making sure he shoves me into the doorframe.

I look at him and sigh. Joe and Caspar look at me worried and I just smilie weakly and turn round and walk away from them and all the others that are having fun.

Tears fill my eyes quickly so I walk into Connors room and close the door. I lay down in his bed and hug his pillow which carries his scent of light cologne and hair product. I pull the duvet up and over my shoulders.

I cry into it badly, holding it tight within my grip. Hurt fills my body and fear does too. Hurt because Tyler hates me and fear because that man now has better access to me, maybe I should just give up and let him have me?

I hear the door open and I feel someone lay behind me. They wrap their arms around me but I can't tell who it is. I don't care who it is. I am upset that I have lost one of the most important people in my life and I have every right to be scared. They can watch me cry if they want to.