95. We've Got To Go

Song for this chapter:

It's Time- Imagine Dragons
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

Connor has been home for five days and I have been feeling so much better mentally and physically. I can sleep all through the night and eat food again, and keep it down.

But Today is the day I've been dreading for a while. The day that the other's have to leave and go back to their own homes.

I have grown so close to Troye. We have had trips out together and we have been singing for our friends. We always end up giggling over the same tumblr posts or we would just have laughing fits at random moments. The others call us two peas in a pod.

We have filmed videos together but a lot of the footage will have to be cut out because we are rude or just laughing at each other or talking over each other. And there is footage that is just weird and would creep the viewers out. But we laugh and just generally have fun together.

Then with the English crew we have been out to parties and trips to the beach and theme parks. We would have slumber parties together or huge movie days where we would all squeeze together and cuddle to a few films and snacks.

I have grown close to the girls, I see them as sisters nearly. We would go out shopping or go to a age and gossip. At first I was really uncomfortable about it because me and girls never really mixed well. But they are really kind to me and they don't pressure me into anything that I don't want to do.

And the boys, well we just prank each other and joke around. When we are together you have to be careful because the chances are we are about to prank you.

It's funny when they try to prank me because they are always small pranks and then with me I team up with one of the other boys and we so a huge prank.

I go and help Troye pack. We stay silent and just fold up clothes and place them neatly in his suitcase. Well Troye would throw them in but he knows I will only take it out and fold it all. It's not my fault I am a neat freak and need things folded and neatly placed...

When we have done I sit next to the case and look at my hands as he zips it up. He sits next to me and holds my hand. I rest my head on his shoulder and play with his fingers. We stay like that for a few minutes before he speaks up.

"We should get ready for the airport." Troye says silently.

"Okay." I say standing up.

I walk into my room and get changed into my casual clothes. I didn't even realise Connor was in there filming. He will just have to edit me out. I don't think anyone would want to see my half naked, messed up body.

"Hey." Connor says after ending his video.

"Hi." I say smiling weakly.

"Cheer up hun." He says wrapping his arms around my stomach.

I hold his hands and look at us in the mirror. He kisses my head and I smile at him through the mirror. I turn in his hold and kiss his cheek.

"I will." I say quietly. "Now get your ass out my room." I say slapping it slightly.

He laughs and follows me out. He still has hold of one of my hands and he still holds it until we face the other two.

Tyler is stood by the front door with Troye. They are talking about Troye's trip here and they stop when they notice me and Connor. I smile at them and we all go out and get in the car. I sit next to Troye in the back seats.

Connor turns on the radio and I quietly sing along to the music. I hear Troye sing along too and I smile slightly. We both start singing together and I see Tyler and Connor smiling in the front rooms.