11. Finding Out Why.

Songs for this chapter:

Monsters- Katie Sky

~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's pov

Me and Connor are both sat in the waiting room. I'm scared that her injuries are worse than they thought. What caused Noelani to hurt herself? Why didn't she tell me or Connor? I take out my phone and go onto twitter.

I scroll through my feed and find nothing interesting. I search Noelani and I find her. I go onto her profile and I'm shocked by what I see. Her feed is full of hate and horrible messages to her. I read some of them and realise that they are because of her being in a video with me.

They all talk about seeing her scars and that she is weak and pathetic. I scroll down more and there's a huge tweet from a girl called Charlotte. Wait. Didn't Noelani use to get bullied by a girl called Charlotte?

I read the tweet and tears stung my eyes. It was horrible. I guess these tweets killed Noelani in the inside and she didn't know who to turn to. She done what she always use to do before she had anyone and took it out on herself.

"Connor I know why she done it. Read this." I say as I hand him my phone. I saw him read it and tears fill his eyes.

"Why are people so horrible?! She doesn't deserve any of this!" He said angrily as tears flowed down his cheeks. I pulled him into a hug and we both cried together.

"I don't know. I never knew some of my people could be so horrible." I cry shocked at what monsters are out there.

Connor's pov

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look up. Noelani. I jump up and gather her in my arms. "You had us scared shitless!" I cry into her. I feel her arms tighten around me.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. I pull away and smile to her. She hugs Tyler and he cries as well. "I'm sorry, I should have talked to one of you. I was just... It just go too me. I forgot I had you two... It was a..." She stammers.

"Don't worry. You are okay now. That's all that matters!" Tyler says as a tear rolls down his cheek. She smiles at us both and we smile back.

"Let's go home." I say. They both nod their heads and we walk to the car.

Noelani's pov

When we get in the car I decide I need to tell them why I done what I done. "I think you deserve to know why." I say out of nowhere. They both look at me weirdly.

"The reason that I self harmed was because I was scared and I felt alone. I self harmed because on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, everything. I was getting a lot of hate. And some of it was really horrible and it kept on running round in my head to the point I couldn't cope.

"I done what I always have, I hurt myself to make me feel better. I forget that I have the both of you to talk to because it's always just been me and my problems. But now I will talk to you.

"I just didn't want to upset you by showing you what your fans have been saying to me." I look at my hands as tears fill my eyes. I felt so bad for scaring them.

The both of them take my hand. "We know, we looked on your twitter and saw the tweets. I'm not happy with them, I'm really not. I'm going to tell them to leave you alone and to leave my channel. I don't want horrible people watching me." Tyler says and squeezes my hand. I smile at him.

"And you don't have to worry about feeling alone anymore. We are both here for you and we aren't going to leave you. Just please, never self harm again. I know it will be hard but we will support you." Connor says and smiles at me.

"Thank you. I'll try." I say. They both take their hands away and Tyler starts to drive. Connor starts to play some music as I sit in the back and look at my bandaging.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It's slowly starting to get more positive I promise!

I hope you guys liked the song I chosen for this chapter!

If you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote and a comment! It means a lot to me!

Thank you!

Bye! x