161. The Famous Three Meet And Greet

Tyler's pov

The curtain is pulled back and the hall fills up with screams...

Noelani grabs by hand and I hold Connors too. Noelani starts walking out and the screams grow. She giggles slightly and waves. I smile at them and Connor waves too.

We stand together as they take photo's. We let go of each others hands and the first three people come over. We take turns hugging them and saying hi and learning their names. We take pictures of us all together and they leave.

It's quick and simple but it's going to take a while as the whole room is full with screaming fangirls and boys.

A lot of people ask us to take selfies with them as well as normal photo's. Some ask us to do a pose and they are all quite funny. Connor has to lift up some people and so do I.

You get the odd boy that asks Noelani to kiss their cheeks for the photo. She does it but she looks uneasy as Connor is stood next to her. But they all ask Connor to pull an angry face and me to act shocked. They are hilarious but silly.

We get given the odd letter or small package and we thank them quickly. Not being able to talk to them is a struggle though. They quickly rush thank you's and how much you mean to them and you have to rush a thank you for the on going support.

Noelani just giggles and hugs them tight and me and Connor just smile and hug them awkwardly.

One boys asks if he can lift up Noelani. She looks at us and we nod our heads. She smiles and the boy lifts her up in a bridal carry. Noelani squeals and I can tell she doesn't feel safe or secure.

She acts like she is a princess for the photo, she tilts her head back and rests the back of her hand on her head. She looks quite cute and me and Connor pull grumpy faces and act like we wanted to get her first. He puts Noelani down, but incredibly slowly. I notice where his hands are going.

"Okay buddy." I say warning him.

He looks at me pissed off and Noelani looks very uneasy. She jumps out of his hold and stands by Connor's side.

"I hope you enjoyed taking the photo's with us." I say still warning him.

"Yeah I did. Thanks Noelani for letting me pick you up." He walks away pissed off that I managed to spot what he was up to.

I noticed him slowly pushing up her top and getting closer to her bra. I felt uneasy watching him get away with it. Noelani looked like she was going to have a panic attack.

I notice Noelani pulling her top down and neatening it. Tucking it in to her skinny jeans so no- one can try that at again. She looks over me and smiles nervously.

"Thanks Tilly." She says hugging my side.

"That's alright hun. Just be careful. I didn't like him much." I admit.

"I realised that. I didn't much either." She whispers.

"Thanks Ty. I was gunna knock him out if he went there." Connor says angrily.

"It's alright. I like guys but not when they touch up my little sister." I say smiling at her.

Noelani giggles slightly. Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and the next few people come over to us.

One boy asks if Connor could lift Noelani up and kiss he as me and him pull grossed out faces. Connor says yes straight away and Noelani just smiles nervously at the boy. I look at the boy and he looks innocent. I don't want any funny business.

Connor lifts Noelani up and she wraps her legs around his waist and her arm round his shoulder. He holds her back and or course... Her bum. They look at me and the kid for our poses and I pull my face as the boy pulls his.