24. Forgive One.

Noelani's pov

I slam the front door shut. I run out the apartment block and down the road in tears. I run into the park and I climb up a tree. I go as high as I can and I sit on the branch crying.

Connor's pov

Noelani storms out of the apartment block and she slams the door. I stand there looking at the front door. "Good riddance." I say to myself. I turn and Tyler says some shit to me that I ignore and walk into my room.

I sit on my bed still full of anger and after a few minutes I walk out my room and see Tyler walking out of his.

"You were unfair to her Connor. She didn't deserve that. She wanted alone time." He says quietly.

"Well she could of told us that." I say angrily.

"Yes she could of, but she knew we would of texted her every five minutes to check if she was okay."

"I don't care! She's gone. I don't care if she comes back or not!" I walk back into my room and slam the door shut. I go into bed and check my social media.

Tyler's pov

I argue with myself whether I should shout at Connor or find Noelani. I know Noelani will come back so I'll stay awake and wait for her.

I check twitter and see Connor has tweeted recently. 'Sometimes I really hate people. I've had enough of worrying about you if you don't care.'

I reply to his tweet. 'Yes but if they want to be alone you shouldn't have a go at them and make them feel unwanted.' I tweet it and click off my phone.

I get a notification and it's a new tweet from Noelani. I go and read it. 'To say I called you my family and I thought I had somewhere safe to live, what a mistake.' Tears fill my eyes slightly.

I reply to her. 'Please come home Noelani. I want you here!'

She replies a few minutes later. 'What? So you or him can have a round 2 on me? I don't want to go back to where I am not welcome.'

'You are welcome here! Please come back HOME?'

'I THOUGHT it was my home Tyler. I don't know if I am wanted there now.'

'You are please come back! At least for tonight? I want to see you!'

I don't get any notifications. I sit on the couch and wait for something to happen.

Noelani's pov

I decide that I'll go home, but only for Tyler's sake. I climb down from the tree and I hear men's voices.

"Hey gorgeous come here." I hear one of them say. I start to shake and I walk away quickly. I hear their footsteps after me and a hand grips my waist.

"Let go of me!" I scream. Their grip tightens and they lift me up and try to carry me away. I see someone walk past. "Help!" I scream. I wriggle in their arms and I see a man walk through the gates.

He starts running towards us and the man that has me in his arms starts running. I try to kick him but I can't and I can't move my arms. I feel a burn in my hip.

"Let go of her!" I hear the man running to help me shout. He pulls out something from a belt and holds it up.

"He has a gun!" I hear the man running shout. The man holding me drops me and I land on my arm.

The guy with the gun picks me up. "Are you okay?!" He asks checking me over.

"I think so." I say crying.

"Get yourself home now and stay safe." He says as he runs after the two men who attacked me.

I do as he says as tears stream down my cheeks. I run to the apartment block and race up the stairs shaking like a leaf.

I quietly unlock the front door and I hear footsteps. I wipe my eyes and stay where I am until I see Tyler wiping his eyes.

"Noelani?" He asks.

"Yes." I say with a shaky voice. He walks over to me and swallows me into a hug. I hug him back and tears rolls down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't stick up for you. I do trust you I was just shocked and scared." He says crying.

"I forgive you Tyler." I say quietly.

"Thank you, are you okay?" He asks looking at me.

"Not really. I'm going to go to bed. Night Ty." I quietly walk into my room.

"Night Larlie." He says silently.

I close the door and climb into bed with my clothes on. I cry into my pillow and I hear the door open.

"Noelani?" I hear Tyler asks.

"Yes?" I say wiping my eyes. He walks over and sits on my bed. He pulls me into his arms and I cry into him.

"I'll look after you." He whispers. I smile at him as I pull away.

"I didn't mean to scare you two. I just wanted to be alone because I had to think. And if I texted you saying that I knew I would get a hundred texts from the both of you." I say wiping my eyes.

"I know. You didn't deserve Connor having a go at you like that. He didn't mean what he said to you."

"I don't know Ty, the things he said have gotten to me more then you would think. I'm just going to stay away from him for a little while."

"Okay. Thanks for forgiving me." He says nervously.

"It's fine Tyler."

"I'll let you sleep now. Night." He walks out my room and closes my door.

I debate about whether I should tell Tyler about what just happened at the park.

"Tyler?!" I call. He opens my door and peeps in.

"Yes?" He asks.

I can't tell him. "Thank you." I say sheepishly. He smiles at me and closes my door.

I lay back down and stare up at my ceiling until my eyes close.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I know it is short but I have been quite busy recently.

Do you think Noelani will tell Tyler what happened at the park or do you think she will stay silent?

Please vote and leave a comment telling me what you think so far!

Thank you so much for reading!

Bye! xx