13. Replying To The Negativity.

Tyler's pov

I wake up the next morning and put on some clothes. I decide on a pair of black gym shorts and a plain white tshirt. I style my hair into a quiff and go out my room to make some breakfast. As usual I'm the first awake. I make myself a coffee and go on my social media. I'm still getting comments and tweets about my new video.

I hear a door open and Noelani walks out ready for the day. "Morning." She says as she flops next to me on the couch. She opens up her twitter and starts to look through her feed. She stops and is about to put the lid down but I stop her. "Let me see." I say as I open it again.

"No Tyler I'll ignore th..." I open her laptop and look at her tweets. They have gotten worse if anything and there are more of them.

"Right they need to know I'm not happy." I say angrily at how horrible some people are. I begin to write a tweet on a twitter blog.

"Hi guys, I guess a lot of you have seen my new video with Noelani. I have seen the negativity you have sent her. And I am really not happy with a majority of you, I am disappointed to have thought that I had such a supportive crowd of people watching me.

Yes she may have scars but she has a reason behind them and some of them she didn't even make herself, other people done it to her. She has a horrible story and I don't understand why you lot are giving her crap for it.

If you think it is a bit of fun think again because we had an accident yesterday and we had to go to a hospital. And that's all because of your horrible tweets. So you stop giving her shit and get on with your own lives. I'm really not happy with some of you.

~Tyler :(

P.s thank you to the people who have sent positive comments and have been nice to Noelani. I love you people. " I send it off and lock my phone.

"Tyler you shouldn't of, I was going to ignore them." Noelani says to me.

"No they needed to know that I am not happy with them and I have seen what they are putting. If they carry on we will block them. I hope they have now realised what they have done and will apologise if they have the decency." I tell her trying to calm down.

"Okay. Thank you Tyler." She lightly hugs my side, watching her wrists and not to knock them, I hug her back.

"Don't worry about it."

Noelani's pov

Tyler sent a twitter blog to his people about their negativity towards me. I feel kinda bad that he had to do that but I can't help but sense relief as I get tweets apologising to me. They have realised what they have done. I scroll down my feed receiving apologies from loads of people when I come across a rather long tweet. I click on it and read.

"She is so pathetic. She has to get Tyler to fight her own problems because she is too weak to do it herself. I know who gave her some of those scars and I am one of them. And I'm happy that I was part of the reason. She was such a stupid little girl and she still is now. Noelani, you are pathetic, weak, worthless, disgusting, ugly, and most of all ALONE."

I look at the user and it is Charlotte. I click on her profile and report her and block her. "Goodbye." I whisper as I block her. Tyler looked over to see what I was doing and smiled at me.

"That's one down." He says and nudges me lightly. I smile at him.

"That's one down. That was Charlotte. The one that always bullied me in England. She is out of my life forever." At that point Connor came out his room.

"I read your tweet Tyler, let's hope it works."

"It already has." I say happily.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry I haven't been uploading as often as I should I have not been that good. But I promise I will keep on uploading every other day at least.

I couldn't find a song for this chapter but if you know one that would fit please could you comment it in the comments?

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment it gives me the motivation to write more of the story and it makes me feel like you actually want to read it.

Thank you!

Bye! x