115. Meetings For PlayList Live

Noelani's pov

Me and both of the boys have a meeting together about PlayList Live and the events we are doing. Also about the set up and what will be happening throughout the event.

Today is also the day that I sign my contract about me becoming an official YouTuber and taking it on as a job. I am really excited to finally be able to sign it and become official. It's kind of a dream come true.

I have been talking to the boys about taking YouTube as a job and they pushed me forward to actually doing it. I have been wanting to be one since I was a young teenager but I have always had a passion for writing as well. But for now my best route seems to be become an official YouTuber.

I have also skyped Zoe and Naomi and they helped me decide what I could do. We finalised a long list that I have made and now I know what category I want to mainly take part in.

I'm going to be on the entertainment side, not a beauty guru. I will do makeup videos every now and then if people want them. But I am more into making skits, q and a's, challenge videos and other fun things like prank videos ect.

We are in the car and I am thinking everything through. Planning stuff for my near future and thinking about my aspirations as a YouTuber and much, much more.

It's only a week till PlayList Live and I am really excited. But where it is my first time, I am not sure if anyone will be at my meet up because there are so many other, better YouTubers out there than me.

The boys keep saying people will be there because they would want to meet me. I guess I'm just doubting my abilities and myself. I hope I do get to meet at least a few of my viewers. I would love to see who is showing their love and support.

Everyday me and Troye text each other doing a count down. We are both really excited to see each other again. We haven't been able to skype since I hit one million subscribers which was a while ago. Troye has been travelling so he can record and produce new music so he hasn't had the time, but he is always texting me if I am okay.

We arrive at the meeting location and we all walk to the office. I would hold Connor's hand but we have to be professional, so that means no touching. Just a side note, I am not happy with that.

We enter the meeting room and there is a man sat there. He looks quite strict and someone you don't want to mess with. We sit around a circle table and I am sit in between the boys.

"Hi you three. So this is your first time doing a YouTube event Noelani. I am just going to tell you some quick safety things and anything else that is important.

"You will have guides to look after you because people will try to grab you and pull you around. There will also be guards so you don't have to worry too much about being pulled away. The centre is very big but once you find your way around you will be fine.

"So the main reason that you three are here for is so you can find out what is going on. Well you three will be starting off the whole. I know this is your first event Noelani but so many people have asked you to begin it with the boys." The man says.

I sit there nodding but in my head I am saying a whole load of fucks and shits.

"After that you will be able to relax and look round and see fans if you want to. Or you could meet other YouTubers or catch up with friends.

"On your second day all of you will have each of you three hour, meet and greets. If you want to extend it you are able to depending on how many people there are left in line.

"On the third day you three will all have your meet and greet together and then you will have your panel. After that Noelani you will be back on the main stage being asked questions by Jack and Finn Harries..."

Holy shit! I get to meet Jack and Finn! I am going to be busy. I write all of this down leaving space for the times.

"...After half an hour Connor will join you and then after another half an hour Tyler will join you two. You will also being doing challenges.

"Then on the fourth day you will be having your pairing meetups. They will be two hours long and you can by an hour if needed.

"Then Tyler you and Troye will have to do the LGBT panel and then a Troyler mainstage event. Connor you will be having your O2L meet up on the second day. I forgot because I have only just been told.

"Then on the fifth day you are all free to do what you want. You can hang out with some fans or go out and enjoy yourself."

"Okay. Sounds great." Tyler says writing everything down.

"I have all that down." Connor says closing his notebook.

"I am a busy girl." I say quietly.

They all laugh and I look up smiling.

"As I understand Noelani you want to take on YouTube fully. Well this is the contract you have to sign to make it official. Are you sure you want to do this? You will have to take trips around the world, go to loads of meetings and other business stuff." He says.

"I definitely want to do it. I have made my decision." I say as my smile grows bigger.

He hands me the contract and I skim through it. I see the areas I have to sign and I put my signature on the lines. On the last one my hands begins shaking. I am about to sign for officially becoming a YouTuber.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath and sign my name. I give it to him smiling and he checks it all through. There is not turning back now. It has been signed and documented.

"Congratulations Noelani. You are officially a YouTuber." The man says smiling greatly.

He holds out his hand and I shake it. I thank him quietly and let go. The boys hug me saying yay and I giggle.

"Well that is the meeting done. Do you have everything down? The plane tickets and rooms are all sorted out for you. You will be flying at two in the morning on a Tuesday. So you will arrive around lunch time or before."

"Okay. Great." Tyler says edging towards the door.

"Thank you." Connor says.

"Thank you, see you soon." I say shaking his hand again and leaving with the boys.

We walk out and I feel buzzing inside. I have just signed... I am a full time YouTuber... One of my biggest dreams have come true! Tyler lifts me up when we reach the car and I squeal.

"You're a YouTuber!" He screams.

He sets me back on my feet and Connor lifts me up scattering small, sweet kisses all over my face. I giggle and kiss him gently.

"I'm happy for you sweet." He says smiling.

Me being me, I blush like mad as he carries me to the car and sits me in the passenger seat. This isn't right. I always sit in the back seat when it's us three.

"Wait?! I am always in the back seat!" I say confused.

"Well today you're not!" Connor says sitting where I normally do.

"Okay." I say giggling.

Tyler starts to drive and I look out the window as he joins the motorway. I roll down the window and allow the wind to blow through my hair. It feels nice sitting in the front for once but also kinds of weird.

I hear the sound of a phone camera and I look in the rearview mirror to see Connor taking a photo. I don't know what of but its facing me so he could be taking a selfie or a sneaky photo.

"Please, no photos." I say laughing.

Both the boys laugh and I cover my face with my hands, laughing and blushing like mad.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of the chapter and then story so far!

Thank you!

See you soon!