9. Suspicions

Tyler's pov

I noticed that Noelani was acting really strange last night. I heard her rummaging through the cupboards in the bathroom. But when I asked if she was okay I could hear panic in her voice and then a lot of movement in the locked room. But when she opened the door and seemed all happy I thought nothing of it. I think I just take things a bit too seriously at times.

I get out of my bed and put on some comfy clothes. I walk out my bedroom and I'm the first up. I make myself some coffee and then sit down on my phone. I check my twitter and my fans seem to of enjoyed my new video. I'm glad they did. Noelani seemed great. I'll have to make more videos with her if my people want them.

I scroll through my tumblr feed when I hear a door open. I look up and see Noelani walking tiredly out her room. "Morning." I say to her. She looks at me and says the same. I watch her go into the kitchen and then she returns with a coffee as well. There is something very suspicious going on with her but I decide to keep my thoughts to myself.

Noelani's pov

Ever since I walked out my door this morning I could feel Tyler's eyes on me. Did he know that something was wrong? I hope not. I stand up and go back into my room to get dressed.

As I take of my top, a part got caught on my bandage and tugged at it. I could feel the cuts reopen. I gasped as the air inside me got knocked out. I unravel my top and it slides off over my bandages. I can see the blood start to seep through. I made sure my door was locked and I go and get my medical kit out again and carefully take off my old supply. I grab some tissues and hold it against my cuts when I'm sure that it's stopped bleeding I get an antiseptic wipe and wipe over it.

It made my wounds sting and I held my breath as the pain grew. I quickly smeared on some of the medical cream and bandaged it up. I let out a shaky breath and wiped my eyes. I binned all of my rubbish and the tissues and I carried on getting dressed. I made sure that I was careful when putting on my top and I was successful.

I walk out of my room and see that Connor has woken up. I greet him and he smiles at me. I sit down on the floor again and scroll through my Instagram. I see loads of screenshots about the video and fans enjoying it and it made me feel better.

I got a tweet by a viewer and it looked positive so I read it. "Why are all of you hating Noelani? If she has scars then something bad has happened to her. She might be a fighter we never know! Back off of her!" I read through the replies and they are sticking up for me as well.

She gets a tweet sent to her and I read it. "Yeah she may have scars but she deserved

them! I grew up with this girl and she was such a huge mistake! I'm glad she got what was given to her! She should be 6 foot under and out of everyone's lives!" Reading that tweet got tears in my eyes. I looked at the user name and it was Charlotte... No! She can't still be after me!