120. Late Night Walk

Noelani's pov

I finish texting Tyler as I walk down the path. It's dark out but my phone has a torch so I use it to guide me. The street lamps here don't always work and if they do, they flicker quite a lot.

I didn't want to stay in the house. I felt too stressed out and I didn't want to face Connor seem as he couldn't tell me where he went. He probably didn't even go to a shop. He probably met up with someone, probably another girl.

I dangle my feet over the side of the cliff and I look out to the city and the sea. I smile slightly at how beautiful this place looked at night time. The city lights glisten over the water. It seriously looks gorgeous.

If Connor really wanted to know where I am he would go here. Seem as this is the place he took me when he wants to get away. He also said that I could escape here if I wanted to so I am taking the offer.

The cold air hits my skin so I hug myself. It's quite cold out and I am not wearing the best choice of clothing. I don't even have a coat. Yay me and my smart choice of clothing.

"Hey are you Noelani?" I hear a teenager girl say behind me.

I look behind me and smile. She sits next to me but not dangling her feet over the edge.

"Hi. How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm fine. How are you?" She asks me.

"I'm okay, just stressed out." I answer her truthfully.

"Oh, what about?" She asks.

"Just stuff for PlayList Live." I say quietly.

"Oh, you'll be amazing." She says smiling.

"Thanks, I wish I thought the same." I whisper.

I look down at her hands as she is tugging at a bandage around her wrist. I know exactly what are underneath those bandages. I feel a pain in my heart and she looks like she is about to cry because I have noticed.

I pull her into my arms and hug her tight. I don't say anything to her. I just hug her and wait for her to say something if she want to. She hugs me back after a few seconds.

"Noelani you have helped me stop cutting. I found you a month ago and you have helped me so much. Thank you." She says spilling out her words.

"I'm glad you have stopped. Promise me you won't do it again? Message me on Twitter or tweet at me and I'll help you." I say holding her hands.

"I promise I won't as long as you keep on making videos."

"I will carry on making them for years." I say smiling.

"Yay. Congratulations with one million subscribers by the way." She says with an even bigger smile.

"Thank you, thanks for subscribing."

"No problem. I have to go now but whatever is troubling you don't let it get to you. Face it and talk about it to Tyler or Connor." She says standing up.

"Okay, stay strong beautiful." I say still holding her hands.

"I will. Bye Noelani." She says smiling and letting go of my hands.

"Bye sweet."

I watch her walk away and I smile slightly. She looks back over her shoulder at me and I wave. She waves back and starts to walk a little faster. I look back at the water and smile a little.

I guess I can save people's lives. I have seen evidence that I have helped someone stop self harming. I wonder how many others I have saved. Hopefully a lot, I couldn't imagine a world without the people that have to stay strong all the time.

You Changed My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें