122. Flying To Florida

Noelani's pov

I wake up to my alarm. I turn it off and rub my eyes. I look next to me and see Connor curled up. I stretch with the little space I have on the couch.

"Connie it's time to wake up. We have to leave in two hours." I say gently shaking his shoulders.

His eyes open and he looks round until he spots me. He pulls me into his arms and I hug him and kiss his cheek. He his me tighter and I resist the urge to stay and fudge with him.

"Come on. Go and get ready while I wake up Tyler." I say pulling him up.

He moans as he walks to the bathroom and I walk into Tyler's room. I walk over to his bed and stop half way through walking over. He isn't in his bed.

"Ty?" I ask quietly.

I hear him snoring quietly but I can't see him. I walk over to his bed and he is buried right under his covers. I smile slightly and pull the duvet straight off of him to see him in just his boxers.

I leave his covers round his waist so I can see his chest and light trace of stomach muscles. I don't fancy seeing anything else, not unless his name was Connor and we were in a relationship.

"Tilly it's time to wake up." I say sitting near his head.

He groans into my thigh and sits up. He sways slightly so I hold him up. I pass him his glasses and his blue/ green eyes look at me and his smile is on his face. I smile back at him.

"Connor is in the bathroom so get changed while you wait for him to come out." I say giving him his comfy clothes.

"Okay." He says silently.

I walk to my room and get changed into my leggings and one of Connors jumpers. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and and join Connor in the bathroom.

He is doing his hair as I do my teeth. I brush them tiredly and rinse my mouth. I wash my face with a flannel and walk out so Tyler can do his hair and wash.

I go back into my bedroom and put on a little bit of makeup so I don't look completely dead. Just s bit of concealer and lip balm will do it. Well at least I hope it does.

I feel Tylers arms wrap around my waist from behind and I hug his his arms.

"You excited?" He asks me.

"I guess. I just want to get there and settle into the atmosphere as quick as possible." I say looking back at him.

The bathroom is free again so I quickly go to the toilet and sort my hair out again as it started to fall out. I add some hair slides so it all stays in place.

I pack our electronics into my rucksack that we are taking on the plane. I left myself some footage to edit so on the plane if I get bored I can do a bit of editing.

I take out my vlogging camera as I am going to be vlogging through the next few days. I turn it on and begin to speak.

"Hi guys. Sorry I look like crap. But we are on our way to PlayList!" I squeal.

The boys cheer and stand either side to me.

"Fuck daily vlogging!" Tyler shouts as he takes out his vlogging camera.

I walk away from them but Connor follows tiredly. I don't mind Connor following because he is still exhausted.

"So we are all ready to go, we are waiting for our cab to arrive so we can go to the airport. I can't wait to see everyone again! And I can't wait to meet a lot of you guys! Well the taxi is here so I'll see you at the airport!" I giggle as Connor sloppily kisses my neck and hugs me tight.