163. The Panel

Noelani's pov

The three of us sit on our seats behind the table. A man comes in followed my John and Hank.

"Hello you three, so this is Michael, he will be doing the panel with you. This will only be an hour long. Your panel is going to be about how you guys have came together. And how in magazines and newspapers you guys are known as the 'Famous Three.' Michael will be asking you a few basic questions that will help you as guidelines." John says smiling.

"We understand that you have mentioned it roughly in a video but we want the full, juicy story of it. Just everything and there may be some questions that are tough but these are what the people want to know. You don't have to answer them but if you do then that would be amazing." Hank says.

"It's nice to meet you three." Michael says holding out his hand.

Both of the boys shake his hand with ease and I nervously take it. I shake his hand slightly and then let go. I'm too tired for shaking hands.

"We are going to start letting the people in now." John says.

Michael sits in between me and Connor. I don't like him, he has separated me from my boyfriend. I guess I can still whisper to Tilly and make him giggle. It's all good! I sit there silently waiting for the people to be let in.

"You three can you come backstage quick?" Hank says running back to us.

I get out of my seat and so do the two boys and we follow him.

"We just remembered that we will need you to come out. But we want the boys to start it off and then Noelani to come on after." John says.

"I'm not going on first? That's a change!" I say laughing.

The boys all laugh and Michael makes me jump by laughing behind me. This man... He is full of the jump scares I swear to god.

"You will see why you are going on last. It will help start of your story of how you all came together." John says smiling.

"This all kinda seems dramatic. You know. I don't mean to sound rude, it's a pretty good story but it weirds me out how people want to know about it. Normally they just accept it and get on with it." I say quietly.

"We understand that. But I guess you three just have something special. You know, you were just a girl moving to America..."

"Hank you're gunna ruin the story!" I say cutting him off.

"Oh right yeah... Sorry." He says laughing slightly.

I can hear talking and squeals of the people in the room waiting for us. The room is quite big but it looks like it can only fit about two to three hundred people.

I quickly check my hair using my phone and I put it away when I look okay.

"Are you two ready to go on?" John asks the boys.

They both nod and John leads them to the entrance of the miniature stage. I smile at them both as they look back at me. I follow Hank to another area so I can watch them.

They both walk out, together. Making the crowd go wild but they stop when they realise I'm not there. Then they cheer for them again taking in the information quickly.

"Hello everyone." Tyler says sitting down.

"What's up you guys?" Connor says sitting on the other end of the table.

Michael is already sat out there and next to Connor. Everyone is still cheering for them until they both quieten them down.

"Hello everyone, Thank you for coming to our panel. Y'all are probably thinking 'You two, where the hell is Noelani?' Well don't worry, she is coming on in a little bit. Literally in just a few minutes." Tyler begins.