138. Ships and Mainstage Q and Slay

Noelani's pov

The boys line up with Troye in front. I smile at him nervously. He kisses my cheek, making it linger as the fans scream. He pulls away and I am blushing already as they scream our ship name that I didn't even know existed till a few seconds ago.

Tyler pulls me up so I am standing and he kisses my cheek. He, like Troye, makes it linger as people scream slightly louder. He pulls away winking and I hear people squeal as it's Connor's go.

Connor walks over to me. I smile at him and he smiles back. I hear peoples squeals grow louder. He leans in and he pulls my chin quickly to face him and he kisses me on the lips.

Nearly everyone screams and claps and takes photo's as they cry. The kiss lingers longer than the others. With him gently holding my waist and chin as my hand rests against his chest. He pulls away slowly as nearly everyone is cheering.

"I guess #Nonnor wins this challenge." Connor says quietly to me.

My cheeks are bright red as I didn't expect it. Everyone is still screaming and a few are crying.

"Fine... #Nonnor wins this challenge." Troye says rolling his eyes.

We all laugh and we take our seats.

Connor holds my hand and I am smiling to myself and hiding my face. The crowd is still cheering.

"Guys calm down... We are going to answer some questions and you should all tweet to the #MainStageQandA with questions. We will wait while you do so. Can we have some music?" Tyler asks.

Music starts playing and I sway slightly. Troye stands in front of me and I look up at him smiling. He asks for my hand and I let him take it and he pulls me up and we do a silly dancing.

I giggle as he moves my arms around and we both sing along to the song. Everyone giggles as we dance around the stage. Other people are tweeting away with the hashtag.

"I'm proud of you Noelani. You are really confident now." He says smiling at me.

"I think it's because I have you three with me." I say as he spins me round.

I squeal as he keeps on spinning us and Troye lets go of me and I scream. I squeeze my eyes shut but somebody catches me. I hear a chorus of awhs and squeals and I turn and see it's Connor.

I kiss his nose gently and he smirks slightly. We both walk back to our stalls. I take out my phone and search the hashtag.

"Right everyone should we start the Q and A?" Tyler asks.

"Wait! Wait! Wait... Tyler don't you mean...." I say a bit surprised.

I look at the crowd and they all know what I am thinking. These people k ow is so well.

"Don't you mean it's time, for another, Q and Slay!" We all do it together clapping our hands at the right moment.

"Yes Noelani I do mean that! Let's get this started!" Tyler shouts.

We take a few seconds and we all find one each. We start to go down the row starting with Troye.

"What YouTuber are we most excited to meet here at PlayList?" He reads. "I am excited to meet Jack and Finn."

"I am most excited to meet you guys, I have met nearly all of the YouTubers here." Tyler says shrugging.

"Well I have already met the people I was excited to meet which were Pentatonix, but now I am excited to meet Felix and Marzia." I answer.

"I am excited to meet Shane Dawson. I haven't met him yet." Connor says thinking.

"What part of PlayList are we most excited for?" Tyler reads from his phone.