116. Fun Before Dinner

Noelani's Pov

We make it back home and I go into my room and make a document about the times for my events and meetups for PlayList. I then share it on Twitter and Tumblr so the people that are going can see when they can meet me.

'Hey guys today I signed my contract! I will be going to PlayList Live so I hope to see loads of you there! Here are the times for when you can catch me and we can hug and take a selfie! See ya there!'

I add the link to the document and I get loads of mentions from people saying they will be there. Also that they are shocked for how busy my schedule is.

I look at it and I literally have barely any free time apart from on the last day. The opening on the mainstage is three hours long but I'm glad I'll have the boys with me, I would just be stood there not knowing what to do.

But when we arrive at the convention centre we have to settle in and go straight to rehearsals. I'm so excited and nervous because it's a little more than a week away!

"Hey." Connor says sitting next to me.

I close my laptop and move so I am sat opposite him.

"Hi." I say smiling as I look at his chest.

He's wearing a shirt I got him ages ago and some of the buttons are undone. His hair is in a slight mess from earlier but it looks fashionable. He looks quite sexy if I am honest.

"Are you nervous about PlayList?" He asks me.

"Slightly, I didn't know I was doing so much. There's going to be so many people there." I say feeling scared.

"You'll do amazing. You'll have others with you and when you're alone everyone will love you. Just imagine me in the crowd or look right at the back if you feel scared. But you'll have me and Tyler with you or Jack and Finn or somebody else."

"I guess. I've never met Jack and Finn." I say smiling slightly.

"They are great. You'll love them. You'll find their accents attractive." Connor says winking.

"I am English too you know... Plus I'm more attracted to the American accent I think."

"Oh really?" Connor asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I think so. It's so sexy when it's the morning voice." I say holding back a smile.

"I am obsessed with the English accent. Especially when they are groaning my name or laughing."

"Oh I love the American groaning too." I say as a giggle escapes my lips.

Connor leaps forwards, pushing me down on the bed. He starts scattering kisses on my neck and face causing me to giggle.

His face is centimetres from mine. I look at his lips and then his eyes and then back down to his lips. He bites his lip and I pull him down by the collar of his shirt, pressing our lips together. Not being able to resist the lip biting.

He rests his chest against mine as we kiss and my hands get tangled in his hair. I tug it gently and he groans, opening his mouth. Me being the bitch I am, I slip my tongue in his mouth and explore.

I pull him off me and I sit on top of him. My fingers undo his buttons as he stares up at my face. I lay small kisses on his neck and he tenses at a certain spot. I gently kiss and nibble in the area he is tensing at and he growls my name

I kiss him again and I hear a knock on my door. I jump off of Connor and he quickly does the buttons up on his shirt. We don't want to give away what we were doing before we were rudely interrupted.

"Noelani?" Tyler asks slowly opening the door.

Me and Connor sit side by side and looking at my laptop. I click onto tumblr and act as if we are hanging out on Tumblr together.

"What's up with your hair?" Tyler asks coming in.

I look at Connor and he looks at me, his hair is messy as fuck. I would call it a work of art. And I am the famous artist, I call it 'Almost There'.

"Noelani was playing with my hair a few minutes ago and I forgot to neaten it up." Connor says now neatening it.

I smile to myself. Nice save there Connor. That is believable seem as I always play with both the boys hair. Just some occasions I don't tend to beaten it up for them...

"Oh." Tyler says sitting next to me. "You're going to be really busy at PlayList." Tyler says to me.

I notice that the button on my skinny jeans are undone. Connor, the sneaky mother gif let must of undone them without me noticing. I pull my laptop closer to cover up.

"Yeah. I'm really nervous but I'm sure once I get use to it I will be fine." I say looking at him.

"Yeah you'll be fine. I can't believe you signed your contract today." He says with a little bit of suspicion in his voice.

"Neither can I, I am excited to see what the future holds for me now as a YouTuber." I say scrolling through Tumblr.

"I'm going out to grab a taco bell. I'll get you guys some too." He says leaving my room.

"Okay, thanks Tilly." I call after him.

I listen for the front door to close and Connor closes my laptop lid and moves it.

"I believe we were interrupted." He says biting his lip.

"I believe so." I say pulling him closer and connecting our lips once again.

Well the next couple of minutes is just going to be a very heated up make out session. It involves tugging his hair. Sitting on his lap. Teasing him to the point he is growling for more. Slightly unclothing him. Moving around on his lap. And generally being a bit of a bitch to a boy that is a little bit needy...
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of the chapter and story so far!

Thank you so much!

See you soon! Xx