100. Talk Dirty To Me

Noelani's pov

After getting changed into my new onesie, I adventure into the living room with my laptop and go on tumblr. I search myself, not being selfish, I just want to see what people are up to with my tag.

I scroll down, looking at GIFs from my videos, photos from fans I met on the street and photos that have been sneakily taken. I also look at edits and read a few tiny fan fiction for about half an hour before Connor comes out the bathroom, fucking nude.

"You really couldn't get a towel?" I ask looking at his butt.

"You really have to look at my ass?" He mimics my voice.

"Well it's the only pretty part of your body." I say holding back a laugh.

"You're rude. But I have to say, your face isn't the only attractive thing of your body either." He says running into his room.

"YOU ARE SO BLOODY RUDE! DO YOU TALK TO YOU FAMILY LIKE THAT?!?!" I shout loud enough for him to hear me.

"NO JUST YOU!" He shouts back.

"Should I feel honoured by that?" I ask not being bothered to shout.

"Yes cuz baby, I'm talking dirty to you." He says coming out his room in his mickey mouse onesie.

"Don't ever call me baby again. I am not a fetus." I say with an angry face.

"Sorry babe."

"I'm not a bloody pig either!" I say crossing my arms.

"Sorry bae." He says smirking.

"Connor... I will kill you if you carry on." I say hating those nicknames.

He knows I hate it when couples call each other that. He takes my laptop and sits it on the coffee table. He sits on my lap and I cringe as he is slightly more heavy than a laptop. Also not to mention, I am sore in places that I don't want to be sore in.

"I'm sorry my sugar plumb fairy angel cutie pie." He says cheekily.

"That's okay my fat ass handsome as fuck sexy shit." I say giggling.

"Oh you're talking dirty to me!" He says moving round on my lap.

"And you're failing with this lap dance. Now get off me you elephant." I say with my angry face.

"Oh... I thought I was doing well." He says kissing me.

I giggle slightly and push him off me. I play with his hood and pull it up. He pulls mine up and raise and eyebrow at him. He grins a little, knowing what is on my mind.

I grab my phone and we take cute couple selfies. He kisses my cheek and I snap it but it looks like mickey mouse kissing minnie mouse... It's cute okay! Leave me alone!

We take ones of us smiling, pouting, silly, hugging, kissing... Just everything cute and wonderful. I make the one of us kissing my lock screen and the one of us smiling as my home screen.

I send some to Connor and he smiles and does what I done but using different selfies. He uses the one of us being silly as his home screen and the one of us being silly as his lock screen.

"People don't know you're home yet do they?" I ask him.

"Nope." He says popping the P.

"Okay." I say playing with his fingers.

I go onto twitter and upload some of the selfies. I fumble around for what I should caption them and then I think of something decent.

'Just your daily dose of #Nonnor! SO happy he is home! I finally have my other half back! Love you guys! You too Connie!'