77. We're Over?

Song for this chapter:

I See Fire- Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I couldn't face Tyler after he realised that I had another encounter with that man... With that monster. He would ask me so many questions and I can't face them right now.

My stomach starts to tingle with pain at the thought of him, The Waiter. I sit and stare at the filming lights and my camera. I want to make another video but I don't have the energy to film and then go through the editing.

I decide that I won't film, plus I look like someone has locked me up in a cage. I can feel my cheeks losing their colour and slowly disappearing. My stomach would look weird. The nurses have done the bandaging too tight but the boys won't let me fix it. It's squeezing my ribs and it makes me look like I have lost a lot of weight.

A few minutes later if me doubting myself and how disgusting I must be to other people's eyes, my laptop makes another noise and I click accept thinking it was Tyler again, trying to get the answers out of me.

"Look Tyler I kn..." I cut myself off when I saw Connor's face. "C- Connor."

"Oh was you expecting Tyler? I can end the call and you can call him if you like?" He asks with a pissed off tone.

I could tell he has had alcohol because his voice sounds rough and his face has lost the sober look. I can also tell because his eyes aren't the bright green I love, they are more dull.

"N- no. I just thought it was... No." I say stopping myself.

"Why were you ignoring me?" He asks not looking at me.

"I was out. And I didn't know what to say to you after what I told you. I felt guilty for not waking up straight away."

"But you answer the guy who hurt you last night straight away? Yet you can't be fucked to answer one simple text message from me." He is pissed at me.

"No, Jc answered it and I could hear them both talking. Tyler said that you told him to Skype me. The boys wouldn't of let him go on skype without your permission. And I wanted to know what Tyler had to sa..."

"But you happily ignore the one that cares for you? The one that you love? Sometimes Noelani, you can be a bitch." He says louder than normal.

I feel my heart sting a little.

"Connor I was out for a few hours... Something happened while I was out and I got caught up with time..." I try to explain.

"I don't want to hear your fucking excuses! It's obvious you now like him! Why else would you talk to someone who almost raped you... All I wanted was a simple text message telling me that you'll be okay or some bull shit like that! Yet you can't be fucked to tell your boyfriend that! You let go worry about you to turnout he can't enjoy himself! It's so du king obvious you love Tyler more than you love me!" He shouts.

"I do not like Tyler in that way! Connor I didn't reply because I couldn't! I was caught up with something! I do not like Tyler in that way. Connor I am in love with you!" I say trying to hold in my tears.

"Oh what is that? To busy flirting with somebody else? You know what, I am starting to feel like that man was right about cutting that word into your stomach... You are a fucking slut.

"I hope he gets hold of you again! I hope he hurts you again and you go back in a coma! I won't be there when you fucking wake up and neither will anyone else!" He growls.

I feel my heart being stabbed. Tears leave my eyes but anger fills my chest. The worst part is that he can't even look at me.

"Then I guess the other word that's now on my stomach is true... I guess I really am unwanted." I say as tears continue to fill my eyes and allowing some to escape.