65. Bad Dream

Tyler's pov

~Dream~

"Noelani?!" I call.

I can't see anything, it's pitch black outside and me and Noelani have just had a huge argument. I was so horrible to her and I need to fix it between us.

I start to run down the road where she ran to and there is nobody around. I start to panic and look around at my surroundings. I hear a loud, ear crackling bang and a high pitch scream, Noelani.

"Noelani!" I shout.

I run down an alley way to where it sounded like the gunshot come from and see Noelani falling to the floor.

I catch her and her eyes are slowly closing as tears roll down them.

"Ty I am so sorry." She whispers.

Her eyes close, preventing me from looking at her brown eyes. The last of the oxygen in her body leaves her lips. Her body grows limp in my arms.

I check for a pulse and she doesn't have one. Her clothing is slowly being stained by her blood, I see the bullet wound so I put pressure on it. Her body is growing colder by the second.

"Noelani please don't leave me! I love you!" I scream to her in tears...

I wake up sweating and crying. My hands are gripping onto my pillow. Almost as if the pillow was Noelani. My body is tangled up in the covers as I must have been thrashing around.

Tears roll down my cheeks and I get out of bed. I walk over to Noelani's room and slowly open her bedroom door. She is cuddled into Connor sleeping. I walk over to her bedside and gently shake her shoulder.

"Noelani please wake up. I need you." I cry.

Her eyes slowly open and she looks around until she spots me.

"Ty?" She asks with a weakness in her voice.

She jumps up when she notices I am crying. She slimed out of bed and replaces her body with a pillow in Connors arms. She walks me back to my room and sits me down on my bed.

"Tyler what happened?" She asks me scared.

"It was a bad dream. We had an argument and I heard a gunshot and I caught you... You were stone cold." I say in tears. "It felt so real, I thought I really did lose you."

She pulls me into her arms and I cry into her shoulder. I lightly hold her waist and she rubs my back. She kisses my right temple and holds me tighter.

"It's okay Ty." She says quietly. "I'm here. I won't ever leave you I promise."

She lays me down and lays next to me. She wipes my tears away with her small fingers and she plays with my hair as my head is resting on her stomach. She kisses my forehead and I close my eyes.

She holds my hand and traces small patterns into my skin making me feel tired. She starts to hum quietly and it sounds peaceful. I start to fall asleep as she sings gently.

Her voice sounds gentle as she plays with my hair. I don't recognise what she is singing but I like it. I move and cuddle into her slightly and she doesn't move. She just lets me cuddle into her.

I fight against my tiredness and I want to listen to watch she is singing but her voice is sending me to sleep. She sounds beautiful.

"I won't leave your side..." She sings and that is the last thing I hear as I fall asleep.

Noelani's pov

I get woken up by Tyler and he is in tears. I comforted him for a while until he was fast asleep again. I played with his hair and he cuddled into me as he started to settle down after his nightmare.