50. Presents From Youtubers

Song for this chapter:

Connor's pov
"Don't hide! You still have your birthday presents!" Tyler squeals.

"This isn't a big enough present? Having all of my inspirations and heroes in front of me isn't enough?" She asks shocked that there is more.

Everyone smiles at her the girls giggle and awhs. Tyler takes her hand and pulls her to the couch. Me and the others follow and I sit next to her and so does Tyler.

Jackie looks over at me and I nod my head smiling. Jackie pulls of a huge blanket to reveal the huge pile of presents and Noelani's eyes widen.

"This can't be for me... This is way too much." Noelani says with surprise.

"Well you are with us and guess what, we love celebrating birthdays and you are one of us so you get spoilt rotten." Tyler says squeezing her hand.

"This is crazy." Noelani whispers to herself.

I smile slightly as Zoe and Alfie walk over to the pile and quickly find the present they got her. Alfie hands over the package, wishing her a happy birthday too. Noelani says a stuttered thank you and looks round the room, it's like she thinks she is dreaming.

She opens the package with her hands shaking and everyone has taken their seats around her. She opens it and the paper reveals some of the Zoella beauty products and The Pointless Book.

Noelani's eyes widen and she hugs Zoe and Alfie. I take them and start a small pile.

Tanya finds their present for Noelani and Jim give her the present and she thanks them too. Her hands are still shaking, in fact I think they are shaking more...

She reveals some of Tanya's makeup range and a painting of her, Tyler and me by Jim.

"Jim this is amazing." She says quietly. "Thank you so much..."

She hugs them both and whispers her thank you to Tanya.

Marcus and Naomi give her, her present Andover hands are a little less shaky this time. The paper comes off easily and she gets two of Marcus' new pillows, beanie and a top from Naomi.
Noelani puts on the beanie and giggles to herself.

"Do I look cute?" She asks us.

"You look amazing, especially where it is my merch." Marcus says smiling slightly.

I can see Noelani blushing slightly. She stands up and thanks them and hugs them both.

Joe gives her, her present next and so does Caspar. Noelani whispers a thank you and opens them with no longer, shaky hands.

Caspar got her a disney top with Mickey and Minnie Mouse on it and Joe got her some vans, they are floral and I notice Tyler eyeing them up slightly, well floral is his specialty.

Noelani stands up and hugs them both as she is fighting back tears.

"Thank you so much." She whispers, her voice breaking a little.

"Don't worry about it. Anything for our friend." Joe says smiling.

"I'm your friend?" Noelani asks smiling slightly.

"Yes of course you are! You were our friend the moment you met the boys and have been living with them!" Caspar says rubbing her arm.

"It's nice having more friends." Noelani says fiddling with her dress slightly.

"Well you deserve them." Zoe says smiling as she cuddles into Alfie's side.

Noelani can only handle a smile as her eyes grow glossy with tears. Now that the English youtubers are done it's time for us American's.