7. Exploring The Area With A Friend.

Songs for this chapter:

New Soul- Yael Naim

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

When I step out of my room so does Connor. He looks me up and down as I do the same to him. I smile when I meet his eyes and he does the same. "Are you ready to go?" he asks me. I nod my head and we both say bye to Tyler as we walk out of the door. We start to walk down the street together and it feels really awkward. "So where are you going to be taking me?" I ask him, breaking the silence.

"Well I'm going to show you around town, then to lunch and afterwards to a park not far from here." Connor tells me as we walk around a corner. I stuck close by him, not wanting to get lost as the streets started to gradually get busier. We walked into a few shops and looked around. I spotted a few bits of clothing I quite liked and decided I would buy them when I adventure into town next.

We walked into a toy store and it was huge. I ran to the teddy section and looked at them. No matter what my age is I will always love teddies and would have to stare at them. Connor comes up behind me. "Do you want one?" he asks me.

"I would love one but I don't have any money on me because I forgot my purse." I said whilst admiring the little white bunny. It was so cute and it felt so soft. Connor took it from me and pulled me to the counter. He brought the teddy and gave it to me me. "Now you have a new teddy." Was all he said.

"Oh my god! Connor thank you!" I squeal and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and we both pull away.

"So how about some lunch?" He asks me. I nod my head and he walks me to a cute cafe. It looks very cozy inside and it smells amazing. We sit opposite eachother at the back of the cafe. A waitress comes over and we order. Connor orders a burger and I order pasta.

"So what do you think of America so far?" Connor asks me.

"It's really nice. It's really hot though! In England we would be dying in this weather! But it looks really great here and I can't wait to live my life here."

"Great. So why did you move to America?"

"I just wanted to get away from England. I wanted to live my life and not get hurt anymore. And I figured that if I stayed in England it would haunt me and I always wanted to live in America so I decided to save up and get the plane here." I answered him truthfully. He smiled at me and the waitress came back with our food and a jug of water.

We both dig into our meals and my pasta tasted really good. I finish eating and go to pour myself a glass of water. As I do that Connor does the same and our hands touch. I pull my hand away and I feel my cheeks grow red. I smile at him nervously. "Sorry." I apologise.

"Don't worry. Here." He said as he poured me a glass of water. I take it and smile at him and I start to sip at it.

"What do you want to do now?" Connor asks me.

"I don't mind. Thanks for paying for the meal. I'll pay you back." I say feeling bad that he has spent money on me.

"No don't worry about it. It was my treat." He said and smiled at me. I hold my teddy against my chest as we walked down the road. We came across a park and nobody was there. It looked huge and like a lot of fun so we went in. We both raced to the swing and I got there first. Connor pushed me and I couldn't help but giggle. I jumped off and then ran to the see- saw. Connor sat opposite me and we went up and down. I still had hold of my teddy. And me and connor were just laughing. "We are such big kids." I giggle.

"Yeah we are." He giggled back.

"Thanks for today Connor. It was honestly the most fun I have ever had. It has taken my mind off of everything that has happened. Nobody can really do that." I said as we walked back to the apartment.

"No problem. I'm glad it was fun for you. I enjoyed myself as well. We should do it again sometime." He said as he opened the door.

"Yeah I would like that." I say as I step into the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was quite fun for me to write!

Yeah it's two uploads in one day! But a human that I love very much asked me to so I thought "why not." And that person knows who they are. And for that person, I love you!

I hope you guys liked the song I picked for this chapter. It's just a happy song that has a nice tune that I think matches the emotions going in in the chapter.

If you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment what you think so far! It means a lot to me! Thank you so much for reading!

Bye! x