Chapter 151- Recognition

Hawaii was peaceful, it was just what Nikki needed

Hawaii was peaceful, it was just what Nikki needed. He got a massage and fell asleep straight after. It was nice to see him get some rest. He deserved it.

You picked up your phone as it rang and smirked at the sound of Lita on the end of the phone. You eyed Nikki passed out on the bed and you quickly headed out the hotel room.

Heading down a floor on the elevator you saw Lita waving at you. You rushed into the room with a grin as she held Mia.

"Ah I missed you" You said cuddling her and kissing her cheek. "Where's Izzy and Gunner?"

"I sent them to meet everyone else and head to the beach to make sure everything is ready" Lita said as she hugged you. "Does he have any idea?"

"Not one bit" You said as you rubbed Mia's little hand. Nikki brushed off all of his achievements because he was so focused on you. There was no way you were gonna let them be forgotten. He had to celebrate what he had achieved. "He's gonna panic if he wakes up and I'm not there. Have the kids been good?"

"Great. Mia just sleeps and drools, so she's a lot like you" Lita said and you chuckled. "You better go back upstairs."

"I don't want to leave you" You said to Mia as you kissed her head. "Okay, meet for 8?"

"Yeah I just need to try and organise over 20 people here" Lita moaned. "I'll call you if there's any issues"

You reluctantly passed Mia back to Lita before heading back to the elevator. You hoped Nikki didn't bump into anyone in the meantime.

Sex was a hard thing for you to get your head around and although you had been cleared for a while, you felt uneasy. Nikki assured you the first time that nothing had changed. It took you a while to get back into the swing of things, but it soon became your favourite hobby again.

"Oh god" You panted as Nikki held you close doing the same. He chuckled as he kissed your shoulder as you lay back in bed.

"Do you think we'll always be that good at fucking?" You asked as you put your hand against your head.

"No doubt about it" He said with a sigh. "I needed this vacation."

"I know you did" You said as he offered his arm out to you. You cuddled up to him as he pulled out his notepad.

"These are the songs I wanna send to the guys for Sixx:Am" He said handing you the book. You went through them one by one, until you saw your poem in there from when you were in rehab. You looked at Nikki and he smiled.

It was about your battle with drinking and your battle with trying to please everyone else, it had been written in a way which was slightly self detrimental. You had only wrote two good verses to it and you had scribbled out the rest.

"I edited it. I wrote more verses and a chorus. It's your song." He said with a smile. You read the adjustments he made and you felt a lump in your throat.