Chapter 117 - Poker

You yawned as you tucked Izzy into bed

You yawned as you tucked Izzy into bed. The bed was so much bigger than her, she looked so tiny in the middle of it. You turned the light off and closed the door.

Walking down to where the fire was burning, you sat back in your chair as Tommy attempted to pass a blunt around. Vince accepted almost as a peace offering between the two. Since he came out, he had been quiet. Only joining in when he had a couple beers down him and a burger. Vince passed it Lita who took a hit, she didn't bother to offer it to you and Nikki and handed it straight to Mick.

You had your legs over Nikki's as he stroked them gently as you all listened to the radio.

"I think we should write a book" Mick said breaking the silence. You all started chuckling to yourselves and he grinned. "No really, let's put all of our nasty shit stories in there. It would really sell."

"That could be cool, your book is on a break right now. So why not dudes?" He asked and you looked at Nikki.

"I have someone I could call" Nikki said lighting up a cigar. "If we are all up for it?"

"Yeah why not" Vince said half heartedly throwing his empty beer cans behind him. "We could all have our own chapters or our own narrative."

"It sounds like a good idea to me" Tommy nodded as he stretched. "Oh dude I love this song"

He turned the radio up as you all grimaced at the hip hop tune that flooded the area now.

"Fancy going in that hot tub?" Nikki asked you quietly with a grin.

"Everyone's still awake and about ten feet away from the hot tub" You mumbled as he put his arm around you. He turned and blew out his smoke before turning back with that smirk you knew all so well.

"If we say we're hitting the hay, they will probably disperse. And then we can get down to business" He grinned. You looked down at his long camo shorts, they were doing nothing to hide his eagerness.

"It's been a long day, I'm going to bed" You said faking a yawn and a stretch.

"It's only 11. Cmon dudes don't be fucking weak" Tommy said. "I'm ready for some camp fuckin fun"

"Whatcha have in mind?" You asked sitting back down. You watched as Nikki's grin fell and he looked at you frustrated.  Tommy pulled out a back of cards with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Strip poker. Let's go" He said putting his cigarette in his mouth. He pulled out his bag of chips and Vince brought over the plastic table for you all to lean on. You manoeuvred to the right of the fire pit so you still had light and Tommy began shuffling.

"Are you sure you aren't tired babe?" Nikki said and you shook your head.

"Nope, I'm all good here" You grinned as he leant back in his chair. "Let's deal then."