Chapter 111 - Cherry's Show

"You're fucking sexy

"You're fucking sexy.." You smirked as Nikki stuck his head from under the covers as he watched you get dressed. You smiled as Izzy walked in with her little leather jacket on.

"We're the same" Izzy said as she stood in the mirror next to you. "I want lipstick."

"Uh no, no lipstick on my child" Nikki said grabbing her and she squealed.

"Get dressed daddy, you're stinky" Izzy grimaced away from him. "I'm gonna go get Kevin, he can come too."

"Okay honey" You smiled as she ran back off to her room. Nikki groaned as he stretched. You frowned as he sniffed his armpits and scratched his head.

"God damn you are sexy" You said sarcastically. You yelped as he grabbed onto you. He didn't smell bad, he smelt him but a bit more musky. You fought to get away from him as he held you still.

"You're gonna make me smell!" You groaned as you pushed him away. "Go get a shower cousin IT"

"Fine, but I'm not happy about it" He yawned as he pulled off his boxers and strolled into the bathroom. You picked up his boxers and threw them in the laundry basket and tidied up the room. Izzy came back in with her doll. She headed to your vinyl collection and started pulling them out and examining the sleeves.

"Who's this?" She asked as she sat on the floor waving about the Girls Girls Girls album. You sat behind her on the floor and pointed to Nikki on the sleeve.

"Who's that right there?" You asked her and she shrugged. "C'mon you know who it is"

She shook her head and you pointed to Mick.

"Whos that there?"

"Mick!" She smiled clapping herself.

"That's right, and there's uncle Tommy and Vince. And that's your daddy right there" You said as you pulled the record out and put it on.

"Nu uh. Daddy doesn't look like that" Izzy shook her head. "You're silly."

"That was before daddy got old and got a goatee. But he still has crazy hair" You said kissing her on the head. She would sing along to a lot of the songs, well with her own made up words. She had been around his music for so long it would be impossible for her to not recognise the songs.

"This is Mommy's favourite album of Motley Crue" You said putting Girls on. Izzy scrunched up her face as she bobbed her head. She instead sang urls urls urls, But it was a nice try.

Nikki appeared out the bathroom with a towel around him. Making the same scrunched up face and he bobbed his head too.

"Mommy said this was you but she's silly" Izzy said pointing to Nikki on the cover. Nikki laughed as she hugged him.

"Do you think daddy's more handsome now or on the front of this?" Nikki asked holding it up against him in comparison. He aww'ed her when she didn't answer but instead just kissed his cheek.