Chapter 117 - Poker

Start from the beginning

"Here she comes now sayin MONY MONY" You and Lita sang as she turned up the radio.  You took your cards and looked at them. You didn't play poker very often and had no doubt you would probably lose. But you had a strong poker face. It would be interesting to see if Nikki could read you.

You looked at your cards, they were okay. They weren't strong or similar numbers or suits. You eyed the two cards face down and opted for a swap.

"I'm in" Nikki said throwing in a 20 chip.

"What's going first?" Mick asked and Vince grinned.

"Shirts to start. None of that shoes and socks bullshit until the end" Lita said and you nodded in agreement.

The rounds went on, Tina was the first to lose her shirt. And then it was Tommy. It already ended up being between Nikki and Mick. Mick was a damn card shark. He kept winning his hands and picking people.

"And Vince pulls through" Nikki said folding his cards as did Mick.

"C'mon Lita show me them puppies" Vince clapped his hands.

Lita pulled her T-shirt off and you grimaced.

"Dude where's your bra?" You asked as the guys cheered, even Mick was enjoying himself.

"I don't like being restricted" She shrugged. "Thank god for a warm night."

Mick won again and told Nikki it was his turn. He wanted to keep it fair and not just subject the girls.

"You just want to see me naked" Nikki teased as he pulled his T-shirt off. You smirked as Lita and Tina's gaze latched onto him. Tommy was so skinny, Vince used to have a good body and Mick was frail. Nikki was all solid man.

"I'm gunning for you" Tommy said pointing at you and you smiled. It was just you, Vince and Mick fully clothed.

Tina pulled through and looked at all the guys. Mick asked her not to choose him and she nodded.  She eyed Nikki and smiled.

"Lose the shorts" She grinned. You watched as Nikki rolled his eyes with a smirk as he pulled off his belt and pulled off his shorts. You were glad he wasn't hard anymore.

"You gotta get better at this game babe" You smirked at him as he pinched you. You sighed at your next hand, it was bad but you were gonna play anyway.

It was you and Mick, he could see right through you and you knew it. He put his cards out and you cringed laying down yours. He had won by a mile and he grinned, grabbing his chips.

"Take it off kid" He said and you rolled your eyes, pulling your T-shirt off.

"I'm getting birthday flashbacks" Lita grinned.

"Me too" Vince agreed. "Hot damn girl why you been hiding these."

"Shut up Vince" You snorted as Tommy dealt another hand.

You played your hand and managed to win. You looked between Nikki and Tommy.

"C'mon T Bone, lose the shorts" You grinned. All the girls leant forward in anticipation. You all had seen the video, you and Lita had seen it in real life. He went on all day that he was glad he wasn't wearing underwear cause of how hot it was. He grabbed himself and kicked off the shorts.

"God he needs two hands" Tina sniggered as Lita fist bumped you. Tommy scooted forward so he was hidden under the table and began to deal again.

A few more rounds saw Vince lose his shirt and Tina lose her bra. You knew the guys were waiting for you in anticipation. But you were holding your own mostly.

"Finally! Fuck yes" Tommy grinned as he collected his chips against Mick. "Bra off!"

"Oh c'mon" You sighed as they all chanted bra off. You unclasped it and threw it at Nikki who held it up like a trophy.

"All love here babe" Tommy grinned at you as Nikki punched him in the arm.

"Shes still my wife guys, so stop fuckin droolin" Nikki grumbled at his friends as you tried to cover yourself with your arm as you picked up your next hand.

"Hasn't Tommy essentially lost? What's he got left?" Nikki asked as you all looked at your cards.

"Shoes, socks." He said with a whoop. "Game continues"

"Fuckin full house pricks" Vince grinned as he laid out his cards. "Take off the jeans"

"Who?"

"Full house so all the women" Tommy shrugged and Vince nodded. You sighed and shuffled your jeans down as Tina and Lita did the same.

"God damn I gotta pull this back" You muttered to Lita who agreed with you.

The next round Vince lost his jeans thanks to Mick helping out your side. Tina got the next one and she looked at Nikki and Vince.

"You're way too comfortable" Tina said pointing to Nikki. "Take them off soldier"

Nikki sighed as he turned away from everyone and pulled down his boxers. You grinned and grabbed his ass as he laughed.

"God I love his ass" You murmured with a laugh and the girls agreed. He turned around cupping himself as he sat back down. You eyed Nikki sat next to you, the temptation to grab him and get him to fuck You was unreal. Forget drunky, horny was out.

It didn't take long for you to be the first woman without underwear. You pulled them off under the table so you didn't have to do a complete show and tell.

"She's not wearing socks or shoes, she's out!" Tommy said hitting the table.

"Well if that's the case, I may go and warm up in the hot tub while you guys finish" You said grabbing Nikki's T-shirt and putting it on so it covered you mid thigh. It was too dark to see where you had put your underwear.  You stood up and felt the T-shirt ride up as you walked back to the house.

"I see that tattoo!" Vince called and you laughed.

"What are you doing?" Vince asked as Nikki pulled off his converse and his socks.

"Oh no, I've lost, I've got a hot tub to fuck in. See ya" He said chasing after you as you ran to the hot tub.