Chapter 58 - Fuck.

Start from the beginning

"That was me asking the more difficult questions. If you are too ashamed of your husband and the lifestyle he leads then that's your problem" She popped her tongue at you before walking away.

But you were not letting it go that easily. You walked up behind her and pushed her lightly.

"You are a spiteful little bitch, Y'know that?" You pushed her again and she yelped as she tripped and fell to the floor. Security surrounded you as she started screaming bloody murder at you.

"C'mon tough girl, how about we start with your home truths. How many dicks did you have to suck t get in the position you're in now?" You yelled as security grabbed you and pulled you away.

"You're trash just like your husband!" She yelled as she was pushed away too.

Nikki had been watching the interview at home as he fed Izzy. He wasn't overly happy about the interrogation they were putting you under. You looked damn hot though. The phone rang and he picked it up, putting it between his ear and his shoulder as he fed Izzy.

"This is Sixx" He muttered.

"Mr Sixx, we have your wife in a holding facility at the TV studio. We can't let her go without someone collecting her. We suggest getting her soon before MTV press charges."

"Press charges?" He asked bewildered "for what?"

"She assaulted the interviewer.."

Although he agreed with why you did it, he was pissed off. He couldn't have you going round causing fights and bringing negative attention to him and the band. Not to mention it felt like you were proving the interviewer right.

He had to ask Lita to watch Izzy as he drove down to bail you out. He couldn't believe how irresponsible and crazy you had acted.

You watched as Nikki came to the cell bars and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh please it's not even real prison" You scoffed as the guard opened the door. You walked out the studios and lit up a cigarette. Nikki followed you out and got into the car, slamming the door.

You knew there was a chance of him being mad. But he got pissed off at the media all the time and all you were trying to do was defend him.

After stomping on the cigarette butt, you got into the passenger side. Nikki's jaw was clenched as the sunglasses covered his eyes, he turned the ignition and put his foot down.

"She was talking so much shit Nikki. I didn't even hit her, I just pushed her" You explained but he shook his head.

"You pushed her so that makes it fine? Did you know we have been pulled from 3 interviews now. 2 with MTV and 1 with VH1. You just fucking cost the band airtime because you decided to have a tantrum" Nikki ranted and you shut up.

"She was being rude about you and us. I couldn't just let her talk shit" You pleaded.

"What did you tell me to do not that long ago? Oh yeah, grow up" He snarled as he pulled into the drive. He pulled the keys out the car and slammed the door as you followed him into the house.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was gonna cause backlash on you." You exasperated as you followed him into the living room where Lita was sat with Izzy. He turned on the tv and cussed, throwing the remote.

NIKKI SIXX's WIFE ASSAULTS MTV's OWN VANESSA RICHARDS.

"I can't believe you fuckin did this" Nikki growled as he stormed upstairs and slammed the door. You winced and sat down next to Lita who watched the clips of you pushing Vanessa.

"The bitch had it coming" Lita shrugged. "See this is why we don't let you do public things sweetheart"

"I really fucked up this time" You sighed.

"Fuck."

You and Lita looked at each other and turned to Izzy who was playing with her toys, saying Fuck on repeat.

"Oh no" You groaned putting your head in your hands. "He's really gonna kill me"

"She's like one of those cussing parrots" Lita laughed. "Go check on Sixxter."

"I don't want to he's so mad at me" You mumbled but she gave you a hard shove off the sofa. With a sigh you got up and headed upstairs. Knocking on your bedroom door, you opened it slightly to hear him on the phone.

"I saw the clip and Vanessa was unprofessional, rude and verbally abusive to my wife. Now we as a band contribute a lot to MTV so for one of their interviewers to insult me, my band and my wife seems like a dumbass idea to me.." Nikki ranted. "I want her fired and I want the headlines dropped."

After a few more seconds, you opened the door and Nikki eyed you. He hung up the phone and sat back against the headboard. You got on the bed and crawled over to him, settling between his legs.

"Justified, but irresponsible" Nikki stated with his arms folded. You nodded and tried to kiss his frozen lips, but he wouldn't budge. So you kissed his cheek, his eyebrows, his chin, everywhere until he broke into a smile.

"You're fuckin crazy" He commented catching your lips in a kiss. "I'm a bad influence on you."

"Yes you are" You said with a sigh. "Speaking of bad influences, Izzy said her first word, apart from that one time I'm a hundred percent she said dada"

"You're babbling. Spill it" He ordered and you looked down.

"She keeps saying Fuck"